RoidForSale

Kinda wondered the same thing. Roidforsale definitely has great products for fair prices, specially some of their GH. Idk if pharmaqo is legit pharma or semi legit pharma like Balkan. Lots of people consider the 2 pharmacy grade. 80$ is a lot for some test. Maybe it's in the USA where house or something.

It is domestic and Pharmaqo has tested well in the past, but i still wouldn't pay $80 for a vial of Test. Not because i'm cheap or broke (i'm both) it's simply based on principal.

Pharmaqo is an UGL. i've never seen them make claims to the contrary, but if they ever have i assure you they're lying.

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Deca 250 Mg

ONLY $ 35

Xeno Deca 250 Mg

Manufacturer : Xeno Labs
Active Substance : Nandrolone Decanoate
Pack :1 Vial x 10ml,250 mg/ml
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

deca-1.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Testo E Aburaihan 250 Mg

ONLY $ 30

Testo E Aburaihan 250 Mg

Manufacturer : Aburaihan
Active Substance : Testosterone Enanthate
Pack : 10 x 1 ml ampoules (250mg/1mL)

a3b32b95-eed7-4378-8668-ef0b1ba6f848-600x600.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Bold 300 Mg

ONLY $ 35

Xeno Bold 300 Mg

Active Substance: Boldenone Undecylenate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,300 mg/ml
boldenone-300.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Tiromel T3 25 Mcg

ONLY $ 8

Tiromel T3 25 Mcg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Liothyronine Sodium
Pack : 100 Tabs X 25 mcg
Form : Oral

tiromel-600x362.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Primo 10 Mg

ONLY $ 25

Xeno Primo 10 Mg

Active Substance : Methenolone Acetate
Pack : 60 Tabs x 10 Mg

primo10-600x480.png

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Astra Zeneca Arimidex 1 Mg

ONLY $ 20

Astra Zeneca Arimidex 1 Mg

Manufacturer : Astra Zeneca
Active Substance : Anastrozole
Pack : 28 tabs x 1 mg

Arimidex-1-mg-AstraZeneca-600x428.jpg

All the best

I wanted to comment that today I made my first order with these guys, the payment was made by Western Union and in a few minutes they processed the payment and they notified me that they had already received it and they would send me a follow-up tomorrow. At the moment the customer service a 10, I will update when the order arrives. Thanks roidforsale
you are one of their own team :) they open a fake account and pretend to be customers. a man named Sami in eroids reveals himself in every post. ;) I think they think they are very awake.

you are one of their own team :) they open a fake account and pretend to be customers. a man named Sami in eroids reveals himself in every post. ;) I think they think they are very awake.
as I am going to be from his own team delayed if I have been in this forum before this source. You did just join the clown forum today

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Mast P 100 Mg

ONLY $ 40

Xeno Mast P 100 Mg

Active Substance : Drostanolone Propionate
Pack :1 Vial x 10ml,100 mg/ml

masteron100-1.jpg

All the best

as I am going to be from his own team delayed if I have been in this forum before this source. You did just join the clown forum today
Get out of this, man. we know exactly what's what. it is smart to create an account on multiple different computers and places with your own or friends and write comments on their page. you believe in you also. can these products be at these prices? it's obvious they're fake!

Get out of this, man. we know exactly what's what. it is smart to create an account on multiple different computers and places with your own or friends and write comments on their page. you believe in you also. can these products be at these prices? it's obvious they're fake!
Hello,

We respect here everyone and we will just share our honest opinion. You just join the meso yesterday and you are messaging to under a lot of source thread.It really looks interesting from outside but most of the people get the situation obviously what you are trying to do. We will not make you earn point for your account therefore we will just say one thing which is more then enough for you.

If we have been selling fake products all time how are we still here or in other forums. Do you really think that we can have still business ?

All the best

Dear All

It is honor to announce that we added Ultima Pharmacology to our product range. We will be at your service for US domestic with the brand.

You can follow our Telegram account:
All the best

Hello,

We respect here everyone and we will just share our honest opinion. You just join the meso yesterday and you are messaging to under a lot of source thread.It really looks interesting from outside but most of the people get the situation obviously what you are trying to do. We will not make you earn point for your account therefore we will just say one thing which is more then enough for you.

If we have been selling fake products all time how are we still here or in other forums. Do you really think that we can have still business ?

All the best
don't talk too much, man. I know what you did. i'm following you on heroin. you're supposedly trying to move yourself up with new accounts. you opened or opened fake troll accounts. we haven't been here like you yesterday, so we understand what's what when we look at it. sooner or later people will understand your fakes!

don't talk too much, man. I know what you did. i'm following you on heroin. you're supposedly trying to move yourself up with new accounts. you opened or opened fake troll accounts. we haven't been here like you yesterday, so we understand what's what when we look at it. sooner or later people will understand your fakes!
Hello,

I will just share your first comment below and it is easy to get that you are from turkey and using Google translate.

' you are one of their own team :) they open a fake account and pretend to be customers. a man named Sami in eroids reveals himself in every post. ;) I think they think they are very awake '

There is no any metaphor as you texted and if you translate it to turkey it can only make sense and by the way we not saying that our english is very well.

It is obvious that you are attacking everyone and defending your source but please do it as a professional not like this way because it is easy to understand.

All the best

Hello,

I will just share your first comment below and it is easy to get that you are from turkey and using Google translate.

' you are one of their own team :) they open a fake account and pretend to be customers. a man named Sami in eroids reveals himself in every post. ;) I think they think they are very awake '

There is no any metaphor as you texted and if you translate it to turkey it can only make sense and by the way we not saying that our english is very well.

It is obvious that you are attacking everyone and defending your source but please do it as a professional not like this way because it is easy to understand.

All the best
dude, the point you're hanging out here is whether your English is good or not. do you think this is a problem? do we look like we won't know that you're not from Turkey? the market is obvious. we know what and where. we're not blind enough to understand that you're trying to trick people with troll accounts. it's good when you do it, but is it a problem when someone else does it? you can't cover your own shame like this. I suggest you take care of your business. honestly, though! at prices that are close to impossible under the market, and not with counterfeit products! we are trying to convince people who buy fake products from people like you, then ;) now you can get down to business.

dude, the point you're hanging out here is whether your English is good or not. do you think this is a problem? do we look like we won't know that you're not from Turkey? the market is obvious. we know what and where. we're not blind enough to understand that you're trying to trick people with troll accounts. it's good when you do it, but is it a problem when someone else does it? you can't cover your own shame like this. I suggest you take care of your business. honestly, though! at prices that are close to impossible under the market, and not with counterfeit products! we are trying to convince people who buy fake products from people like you, then ;) now you can get down to business.
Hello,

Who are you when you call yourself “we” ?

We never open a fake account and we never hide where we based as well. We always take care our business therefore we are still here and if you know the market you need to know that we can not have a business if we are selling fake. Please play with different places and don’t waste our precious time because you can't convince anyone with such a behaviour, methods and explanations.

All the best

Hello,

Who are you when you call yourself “we” ?

We never open a fake account and we never hide where we based as well. We always take care our business therefore we are still here and if you know the market you need to know that we can not have a business if we are selling fake. Please play with different places and don’t waste our precious time because you can't convince anyone with such a behaviour, methods and explanations.

All the best
don't worry, you just entered this market, we've been here a long time. you won't have any dust soon. people know what's what. don't ever tell me how many fake guys you have on heroin. at the very beginning, Sami is an affordable user. anyway, I'm not extending it. leave aside these simple tricks, if you are going to talk about professionalism.

All the best