Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Cabergoline
Pack : 20 Tabs x 1 mg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

c-1-600x361.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

Ur deff gunna like sazien stuff is soild, u should also give the norditropin nordiflex pens a go, he had the 30iu ones for product of the day for 90$ a pen was hell of a deal
I'm actually about to purchase one of those pens as a trial. The issue is that Norditropin needs to be refrigerated prior to first use, and they don't ship it with an ice pack. However, from what I've read, if it "goes bad" it should appear cloudy in the window of the pen. So I figure I'll just give one pen a shot for now. Anyone else on here have experience with these Norditropin pens and can confirm they are not spoiled by the non-cold shipping? (Lab results maybe?)

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Bold 300 Mg

ONLY $ 35

Xeno Bold 300 Mg

Manufacturer : Xeno Labs
Active Substance: Boldenone Undecylenate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,300 mg/ml
Form : Injectable

boldenone-300.jpg

All the best

first time using this source. Have always used another for my hgh. I take it from reviews the hgh has come back legit? I’ve only used genotropin in the past but would like to run 4-5iu for the next year and see how it treats me during a full prep and into offseason…thanks in advance!

I'm actually about to purchase one of those pens as a trial. The issue is that Norditropin needs to be refrigerated prior to first use, and they don't ship it with an ice pack. However, from what I've read, if it "goes bad" it should appear cloudy in the window of the pen. So I figure I'll just give one pen a shot for now. Anyone else on here have experience with these Norditropin pens and can confirm they are not spoiled by the non-cold shipping? (Lab results maybe?)
The nordi pens aren't much different then the sazien any gh is sensitive to really being shook or heat. Idk if ur gunna get the express shipping but even if u don't they should be absolutely fine, u might get a very small amount of degrading but the purity should be nice and high, way better then any generics. Where I'm at it's freezing outside so now is the time to order gh. And I know rfs stores them in the fridge till shipped, soon as u getem I would just stickem in the fridge and keep them there. You should have zero issues and if there is an issue rfs is soild with handling them as long as it's within reason. I have plenty of friends who ran the nordi pens and have really good results with blood test on igf-1, in the upper 300 to mid 400s.... If u go for the express shipping packs literally land once they are shipped in about 3-5 days max 7. I would definitely try them

Dear All

The product of the day is Levotiron 50 Mcg

ONLY $ 6

Levotiron 50 Mcg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Levothyroxine sodium
Pack : 50 Tabs X 50 mcg.

levotiron-50-mcg-600x360.jpg

All the best

Thinking about placing an order here will update how it goes. Does Beligas makes decent GH looks like it has a decent amount of rep around here, I have been buying gear from other sources for a while but would like to try something new.

Thinking about placing an order here will update how it goes. Does Beligas makes decent GH looks like it has a decent amount of rep around here, I have been buying gear from other sources for a while but would like to try something new.
Hello,

We mostly suggest pharma HGH to our costumers. You can visit our website and contact with us by emial below,

info@roidforsale.com

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Astra Zeneca Arimidex 1 Mg

ONLY $ 20

Astra Zeneca Arimidex 1 Mg

Manufacturer : Astra Zeneca
Active Substance : Anastrozole
Pack : 28 tabs x 1 mg

Arimidex-1-mg-AstraZeneca-600x428.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:https://t.me/roidforsale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Order 5 x Genotropin 12 mg get FREE Express Shipping

Free Shipping Coupone Code : ERFES

ONLY $ 99

Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Order 5 x Genotropin 12 mg get FREE Express Shipping

Free Shipping Coupone Code : ERFES

ONLY $ 99

Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best
So one pen will last about 12 days if you just do 1mg and 3ius a day right? Shit...didn't realize how expensive gh can be compared to just regular gear. But if you got the money and don't mind then its worth it? About $300 a month to run 3.5ius a day for 30 days? Don't really understand what the numbers and how much you get out of a pen work so could be way off.