RoidForSale

Hello,

We have no limitation for our costumers. We have two type of shipping which are Express and Regular shipping. Express is $70, Regular is $30.

All the best
only limitation is no shipping guarantee to germany "crying" :(.. very nice prices roidforsale!

Dear All

We have discount for all Ultima Pharma USA products.

%20 Discount

Coupon Code : ULT1

b-ultima-enan-250-158-600x600.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

I tried to send an email to the email listed but it failed said it was full and it failed. Has any one tried the oxandrolone here? Is there any labwork done on the product?

Anybody order international from RFS to northeast US. I ordered once domestically with RFS. TA time and customer service was impeccable.
It was pretty soild shipping took the normal 12-18 days if u do regular shipping if u got express it's like 3-5 days once shipped unless it gets held up which rarely happens and packaging is a ten out of ten

12 - 18 international. That's really awesome
Iv had a CPL with them some regular shipping and most all were within that timing deff probably some of the best wrapping and protecting of products iv seen done in awhile expecially with stuff like amps and gh. If u spend the extra or get the 5 pack gh deals he's got going shipping is free and it's at ur door 3-5 days max 7 I think iv had one get delayed and it was still in good time and wasn't rfs fault. He's deff all about customer service I don't use many intl srcs I use two him being one. I don't think I'll be disappointed and I'm upper northeast central Jersey. Hopefully that helps a bit more. I really hope when these new prices come in it doesn't affect prices to much expecially gh. I really prefer using pharma when it comes to stuff like that

Dear All

The product of the day is Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Order 5 x Genotropin 12 mg get FREE Express Shipping

Free Shipping Coupone Code : ERFES

ONLY $ 99

Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

All the best

Iv had a CPL with them some regular shipping and most all were within that timing deff probably some of the best wrapping and protecting of products iv seen done in awhile expecially with stuff like amps and gh. If u spend the extra or get the 5 pack gh deals he's got going shipping is free and it's at ur door 3-5 days max 7 I think iv had one get delayed and it was still in good time and wasn't rfs fault. He's deff all about customer service I don't use many intl srcs I use two him being one. I don't think I'll be disappointed and I'm upper northeast central Jersey. Hopefully that helps a bit more. I really hope when these new prices come in it doesn't affect prices to much expecially gh. I really prefer using pharma when it comes to stuff like that
Thank you. I don't know what cpl is. But I agree. The one time I placed a domestic order, rfs was the most responsive, nicest customer service I received. TA time was great.

Dear All

The product of the day is Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg

Order 5 x Norditropin 15 mg get FREE Express Shipping

Free Shipping Coupone Code : ERFES

ONLY $ 125

Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU

Manufacturer : Novo Nordisk
Active Substance :Somatropin
Pack :1 Pen x 15 mg 45 IU

norditropin-15-mg-600x450.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Bold 300 Mg

ONLY $ 35

Xeno Bold 300 Mg

Manufacturer : Xeno Labs
Active Substance: Boldenone Undecylenate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,300 mg/ml

boldenone-300.jpg

All the best

Roidsforsale was one of the easiest places to make an order. I ordered 5 Genotropin pens and 5 boxes of T3. Very fast delivery and great deals.