Manufacturer : Aburaihan
Active Substance : Testosterone Enanthate
Pack : 10 x 1 ml ampoules (250mg/1mL)
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

a3b32b95-eed7-4378-8668-ef0b1ba6f848.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

This may have already been answered, but do you package the gh in a way that it will stay cool when shipping? Specifically Norditropin and genotropin

This may have already been answered, but do you package the gh in a way that it will stay cool when shipping? Specifically Norditropin and genotropin
No but if you order express it arrives in 3-5 days. I’ve ordered Jins from Russia that sat unrefrigerated for 13 days and I don’t believe a HGH brand has tested a higher purity than they did.

No but if you order express it arrives in 3-5 days. I’ve ordered Jins from Russia that sat unrefrigerated for 13 days and I don’t believe a HGH brand has tested a higher purity than they did.
Hey man, appreciate you chiming in. You've been here a long time. Judging by you responding, you're comfortable with his Hgh? I was combing through this thread a bit to see how authentic his was

Hey man, appreciate you chiming in. You've been here a long time. Judging by you responding, you're comfortable with his Hgh? I was combing through this thread a bit to see how authentic his was
I’ve ordered multiple genos from him with no issues. Never used the Nords tho. I never went crazy high with the dosages. Kept it at 1.8iu to help with recovery. Slept like a baby on it also.

I’ve ordered multiple genos from him with no issues. Never used the Nords tho. I never went crazy high with the dosages. Kept it at 1.8iu to help with recovery. Slept like a baby on it also.
One other question, you're confident his genos are real and not counterfeit? I saw early on in this thread there was a lot of speculation

One other question, you're confident his genos are real and not counterfeit? I saw early on in this thread there was a lot of speculation
I think there’s speculation with all Turkish HGH. These guys caught flack because of their price. Now, a lot of the Turkish guys are offering the 5 pens for $500. Some guys even have 5 pens for $450.

I never got any bloodwork to prove my IGF. I was taking such a low dose but there was a significant difference in recovery and sleep.

i've been taking GH out of turkey for years, primarily nordis. i've tried literally all of them and they're all great. the main thing is making sure they were stored properly. i think if it's from turkey, a good idea would be to stock up in the winter since turkey gets warm in the summer and who knows how they were transported. but as far as i know, you can buy GH and AI and a lot of other shit OTC.

that being said, i've been on the nordi's from these guys for a few months now and they're good to go. gonna get lab work done next week. i have saizen too but they are currently not my thing because they bloat me a little too much.. nordi dry as a bone.