RxGoods(ALPHA-PHARMA) - EU domestic source

rxgoods

Subscriber
Hello Meso friends.
As the new EU domestic source of Alpha-Pharma products, we would like to welcome you.

We send products EU domestic.
Payment only crypto.

All products are original and can be checked.

You are welcome to contact me via email for your inquiries.

E-mail: rxgoods@proton.me

Each box of Alpha-Pharma Healthcare products comes with security code that can be verified on https://check-alpha.com

Attachments

• IMG_8893.jpeg
    IMG_8893.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 14

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.
come back when you have lab tests

I m now on Alpha Pharma cycle top quality products.

The main dude got busted but they are still running. As I know Ap its registered Indian pharmaceutical company. Which is probably why they're able to distribute in thai pharmacies. Not a typical backroom lab UG operation.

I m now on Alpha Pharma cycle top quality products.

The main dude got busted but they are still running. As I know Ap its registered Indian pharmaceutical company. Which is probably why they're able to distribute in thai pharmacies. Not a typical backroom lab UG operation.
Where are you getting it?

Pic looks like Alpha packaging, and if genuine they are definately not "UGL". (though a little shady with stock slipping out of the back door), and there are other vendors who never stopped selling them. They're pharma in Singapore as well as India. Just really expensive.