Safe & reliable place to buy steroids online for a beginner?

Just as I expected. A bunch of brain dead assholes who will do anything but help.

Thanks for nothing.

Complete and utter useless information.

Do us a favour, stop wasting oxygen for the rest of us who actually try and help others out.

Waste of life.
In all honesty man they really are trying to help you. ever heard of tough love? most of us egotistical meat heads don't respond well to soft responses and replies. And most of us don't know any other way to dish out constructive criticism. It comes with venom.

Hi there,

I’m just looking for a place online that sells steroids. I’m only doing a testosterone enthathate cycle, with pct, an AI & hcg.

I’m a beginner so don’t take advantage and send me fake links. I have experience with the darkweb from the past. Although it’s just recreational drugs I have purchased. I’ve no experience in finding reliable steroid marketplaces.

I’m from Ireland and looking for a source near to home.

Please help a brother out, cheers guys.
I'm going to say this because it really needs to be said. Don't EVER buy from someone who reaches out to you like I did man. Although I'm NOT a scammer I displayed scammer like behavior just because I'm really trying to get established on here and I've made some horrible and very cringe worthy mistakes I can gladly send you some links to very good sources if you like. The one I purchase my bulk from is excellent. But there are literally thousands of sources man. If you do your research you will see.

I'm going to say this because it really needs to be said. Don't EVER buy from someone who reaches out to you like I did man. Although I'm NOT a scammer I displayed scammer like behavior just because I'm really trying to get established on here and I've made some horrible and very cringe worthy mistakes I can gladly send you some links to very good sources if you like. The one I purchase my bulk from is excellent. But there are literally thousands of sources man. If you do your research you will see.
Quit responding to this and stay in your own damn thread. Sources shouldn't be posting all over the place here, especially a new one like you as everyone knows you're only trying to suck newbies in. You are not a member, you are a source.

So sources aren't allowed to correspond with members in other threads?

I'm sorry. I see you are a member because you have a "member tag" . It appears I also have one of those. Technically a source is also a member of the community though , is that correct or not correct?
Doesn't matter what the tag says, your entire premise to join here is to source as identified by your introduction. Sources typically stay in their thread, conversing with members there. You going outside of yours makes you look desperate for buyers.

I feel for you. I made the same mistake and got fed to the lions. Im shit at all this too but i found what i wanted by doing what they say. Maybe by now you have it sorted and great. If not go into underground. Pick out three or four who deliver what you want to where you live. Contact all three. Rate them on professionalism. Then search out everything ever posted about them. I get my stuff from msg labs. Everyone here says it is a scam. But every order comes with a blowjob so im hooked. So there will always be those who say it is a scam. Then buy low and give your number one pick a go. If that fails try your second choice. Good luck. Sorry bout the lions.

Bro dm me some of them with good pieces and that is US domestic please lol

Back