Sagnastymuscles off-season log.

Hey everyone, currently in my bulk blast phase right now currently sitting around 205.
I will be switching over to OPTIS, I usually like to keep my cycles from the same brand so I can determine what works and what doesn’t it gives me a better unbiased opinion. Take bloods every 3 months currently. Health is in order my current stack is GK but I will be making the switch over to OPTIS to compare results on a dose depending scale with minimal to no variance to my training and diet.

Currently running:
700mg mast E per week pinning 100mg daily
525mg test E per week pinning 75mg daily
8iu HGH (black tops) split morning and night

Never really logged my food but
In the mornings meal one is eating

M1:
60grams of carbs from cream of wheat and 60grams of carbs from raisen

M2:
100grams of carbs from jasmine rice
8 whole eggs

M3: pwo
Mutant mass shake(4scoops)
40grams of carb from cinnamon toast crunch

M4:
8oz chicken breast
80 grams carbs jasmine rice

M5-6 same as meal 4

This next coming week I will be changing my blast to all optis gear and running his primo in place of the mast I’m currently on

Thanks for following I will be doing biweekly progress updates and posting bloods please comment and make suggestions as to what else should be added to this log thanks everyone

26AEE98D-C164-4D0D-8C26-C0F6C483928E.jpegF9A682DE-FE60-4CEE-A0E8-4EE4693D26B0.jpeg3ED4F137-12BA-4423-9FA3-EAB1DBCCE245.jpeg

A fairly lean jacked dude using a solid dose of Mast for a bulk?!?! Recently there have been serious haters on this forum against Mast. There's a number of guys who say it is worthless, has no anabolic effect, has only cosmetic effect but otherwise worthless. Looks like you feel quite different about it. We'll see if any of them respond here. It appears we have yet another real life example that they are wrong.

Looking great! Thanks for sharing and I'll be following along!

A fairly lean jacked dude using a solid dose of Mast for a bulk?!?! Recently there have been serious haters on this forum against Mast. There's a number of guys who say it is worthless, has no anabolic effect, has only cosmetic effect but otherwise worthless. Looks like you feel quite different about it. We'll see if any of them respond here. It appears we have yet another real life example that they are wrong.

Looking great! Thanks for sharing and I'll be following along!
The mast is working good I will be changing it out for primo to see how much more I get out of that but I will be running relatively similar doses of the primo.
In my mind DHT derived do mostly the same thing , that may not be the case but I know they’re tissue selective or That is the narrative, anadrol can put on quality tissue fast the only down side being the appitite suppression and toxicity. I love using it in my mass phase the strength is unmatched, I just can’t eat on it that’s when I started using mast in place, not nearly as much strength on the mast but I’m getting good tissue growth slowly

Sponsors

Latest posts