Sandra-Pharma fake or not?

Tremsor

Sandra seems to be well known in the community. At least the shop is one of the older ones. Recently i heard that they are selling fake products like the Actavis Test Cypionate. I wanted to ask you guys why you think Sandras products are fake or not and if there is any lab tested material.
I remember ppl like Bostin Loyd swearing on their original products and that even guys like Kay Greene bought their stuff in the shop.

Sandra seems to be well known in the community. At least the shop is one of the older ones. Recently i heard that they are selling fake products like the Actavis Test Cypionate. I wanted to ask you guys why you think Sandras products are fake or not and if there is any lab tested material.
I remember ppl like Bostin Loyd swearing on their original products and that even guys like Kay Greene bought their stuff in the shop.
If Boston Lloyd sweated on it I’d stay tf away. Plenty of solid options in the underground here.

Never ever heard, and if there's any question about legitimacy then do not buy. Like Steve said, there are a number of sources here who test and test their products often. A much solid choice over a questionable lab few have ever heard of.

If Boston Lloyd sweated on it I’d stay tf away. Plenty of solid options in the underground here.
So true, here are very reliable options around. I really like the scientific thoughtprocess getting into this. You think Bostin is a fraud?

Never ever heard, and if there's any question about legitimacy then do not buy. Like Steve said, there are a number of sources here who test and test their products often. A much solid choice over a questionable lab few have ever heard of.
Actually i just found one guy who was talking about fake products and it was in this forum. Other than that, never heard anything bad. Like i said before i love all the work from the labs in this forum. Very impressive.

But still, if anyone has an information about it, pls write it here.

So true, here are very reliable options around. I really like the scientific thoughtprocess getting into this. You think Bostin is a fraud?

Actually i just found one guy who was talking about fake products and it was in this forum. Other than that, never heard anything bad. Like i said before i love all the work from the labs in this forum. Very impressive.

But still, if anyone has an information about it, pls write it here.
I have bought one year ago there pharma testosterone from sandra and i have bloodwork .the blood work showed good markers.did you make any bloodwork on the stuff or youre friend? Or you just listen that is fake?

I have bought one year ago there pharma testosterone from sandra and i have bloodwork .the blood work showed good markers.did you make any bloodwork on the stuff or youre friend? Or you just listen that is fake?
He had his bloodwork done several times. Everything was as it should have been. But even if this is a very good counterfeit product, its still a counterfeit. But the only one who spoke about this was a guy from this forum. I sended him a pm but he never responded..

I also got the info that at Black friday week last year, Sandra Pharma sended out Black Friday Deals to every customer. So far so good.. Problem was, those Emails always included two recipients.. Seems like anonymity has been taken too serious at their side..

Last edited:
They also save adresses from customers somewhere. A friend made an order, they sended out the parcel a little too quick to the wrong adress, because my friend had moved in between orders.

I was injecting 500mg per week .and my results went up to 52ng/ml.as i have asked around that is the max .if you want to show exactly you have to ask.what was youre friend injecting and how much was the results?

They also save adresses from customers somewhere. A friend made an order, they sended out the parcel a little too quick to the wrong adress, because my friend had moved in between orders.

Haven’t heard that source name in a decade. I used her twice probably 10 years ago. Takes too long and communication was meh. Much better options available unless there’s a very specific product you want.

Back