SARMS for PCT

Correct, it was answered. I thank you's for that.

You are incorrect about Scally, please re read the thread thoroughly, as this doesn't have to be an argument rather a conclusion to a thread.

Thanks for your input Eman.

Correct, it was answered. I thank you's for that.

You are incorrect about Scally, please re read the thread thoroughly, as this doesn't have to be an argument rather a conclusion to a thread.

Thanks for your input Eman.
Just a few words of advice. Don't get all cocky when someone like Scally or even Eman comes in to offer solid advice. You asked a question and if you don't like the responses you got and then get all cocky about it no one will help you. If you gonna fall for some hokey stuff that Dylan Gemelli spouts off then good luck!

Just a few words of advice. Don't get all cocky when someone like Scally or even Eman comes in to offer solid advice. You asked a question and if you don't like the responses you got and then get all cocky about it no one will help you. If you gonna fall for some hokey stuff that Dylan Gemelli spouts off then good luck!

Hi. Nice to meet you.

Your comment is completely unnneeded. I'm sure you know that though. I'm not cocky. I'm not pushy. I'm not anything. I asked. They answered. Than accused me of bringing up Scally when I wasn't the one who did. Online drama I suppose is everywhere but I never imagined over this post lol. Quit suckin the tit of other members and let it be. Advice is appreciated, silly messages like yours aren't. I took the advice, not sure where you were for that, perhaps another thread.

Scally is old and out dated.

That is coming from someone who has "cycled" for eight years while Doc Scally has TREATED cyclists for at least TWENTY, lol!

Scally is on point through many of his views. But there are many aspects to his points that are not parallel with today's PCT protocols.

Which of Scally's "many points" are not parallel with todays PCT protocols
LIST even ONE,
That is exclusive of some bogus claim SARMS maybe useful as a "PCT edge", an opinion NEVER stated by Scally, but rather a viewpoint held by those selling SARMS

Never skip pct. I'll just run my usual Clomid/Nolva and probably aromasin for it.
Not all cycles are created equal and PCT should coincide with that FACT, but after 8 years of experimenting with "todays PCT protocols" I'm sure your aware of that fact also --- obviously NOT!

Hi. Nice to meet you.

Your comment is completely unnneeded. I'm sure you know that though. I'm not cocky. I'm not pushy. I'm not anything. I asked. They answered. Than accused me of bringing up Scally when I wasn't the one who did. Online drama I suppose is everywhere but I never imagined over this post lol. Quit suckin the tit of other members and let it be. Advice is appreciated, silly messages like yours aren't. I took the advice, not sure where you were for that, perhaps another thread.
Read @Dr JIM post above....he's another knowledgeable member here. You just looking foolish with the snide attacks.

That is coming from someone who has "cycled" for eight years while Doc Scally has TREATED cyclists for at least TWENTY, lol!

Which of Scally's "many points" are not parallel with todays PCT protocols
LIST even ONE,
That is exclusive of some bogus claim SARMS maybe useful as a "PCT edge", an opinion NEVER stated by Scally, but rather a viewpoint held by those selling SARMS

Not all cycles are created equal and PCT should coincide with that FACT, but after 8 years of experimenting with "todays PCT protocols" I'm sure your aware of that fact also
--- obviously NOT!

His practices with HCG and original views on AI'a during pct have changed. Not a big deal.

Lol I will just say this.

There are a lot of butthurt people on this thread when it comes to Scally. My original question , should I use a sarm during post cycle has summoned Meso's internet warriors. Sad, simple inquiry. Y'all need to find a hobby.

Correction: he may not be as outdated, old for sure, but if that little statement is enough to keep you up at night please, please grow up.

Devil

Weather YOU or someone else mentioned Dr Scally is irrelevant bc the fact is he has EARNED the respect of Meso members while you most certainly have not.

And if you delight in referring to someone, that could run circles around your paltry fund of knowledge, as having old and outdated PCT insight support it with evidence or GTFOOH!

Weather YOU or someone else mentioned Dr Scally is irrelevant bc the fact is he has EARNED the respect of Meso members while you most certainly have not.

And if you delight in referring to someone, that could run circles around your paltry fund of knowledge, as having old and outdated PCT insight support it with evidence or GTFOOH!

My question was answered, have a good sleep tonight

It's funny the lack of respect.

Its Dr Scally, with licence or not.

Good night mofos

Yes. Lack of respect lol. You get off on pointless banter, you're that guy.

I respect everybody on this board. But when you start treating somebody like shit they talk back. Pretty simple. Cheers

Just tried to point out that the knowledge and people that have studies and a lot experience are not linked like a must with capitalist logic. There are many ignorants that thinking in cognitive capitalist terms: "if the law said he is not a dr then he is not dr"!.

Knowlegde is about life, always remember that.

I'm going to bed.

Not sure how you guys keep goin like this. My question was answered. Thread unfollowed sleep easy fellas lolll

Another nomadic bro in search of "PED digs" and queries why others don't appreciate the "open mouth and insert foot" introductory approach, bc efforts to enhance individual credibility is best EARNED rather than achieved by discrediting others!

Last edited:
Back