Satisfaction or regret about started using PEDs?

Likely no. The money I don’t make is because I’m not built for this social media shit. There’s plenty on money to be made.

I’m just aware of the toll this takes and that as safe as I am I’m here to compete at as high a level as I can for as long as I can stay competitively.
Thanks for the honest response. Absolutely the influencers are those that pull in the most. They all seem to go relatively young too.

Sam Sulek is blasted in that light, he’s not even pro.

Rich Piana is famous enough we don’t need to mention him. However, I heard he had quite a healthy income from sourcing well before he made it big as an influencer.

Generally happy. I had to come off of TRT for 3.5 years because of some extreme medical stuff, and that was God fucking awful and the only time I seriously regretted ever starting. Extreme depression, anhedonia, no libido etc on top of dealing with cancer. A majority of literal junkies I've met were more functional than I was during that period.

I was also clinically hypogonadal though at 20 before starting TRT at a normal doctors suggestion at 21, not like I even went to a clinic. Plus I wasn't able to run a serm or anything to repair myself a bit coming off, so my rebound was nearly non existent.

But back on it now and it's great. Barring wild life circumstances where you have to come.
off for some time, I wouldn't change a thing about my protocol.

Generally happy. I had to come off of TRT for 3.5 years because of some extreme medical stuff, and that was God fucking awful and the only time I seriously regretted ever starting. Extreme depression, anhedonia, no libido etc on top of dealing with cancer. A majority of literal junkies I've met were more functional than I was during that period.

I was also clinically hypogonadal though at 20 before starting TRT at a normal doctors suggestion at 21, not like I even went to a clinic. Plus I wasn't able to run a serm or anything to repair myself a bit coming off, so my rebound was nearly non existent.

But back on it now and it's great. Barring wild life circumstances where you have to come.
off for some time, I wouldn't change a thing about my protocol.

How does your protocol look like at the moment?

How does your protocol look like at the moment?
At the moment I'm running a mild cycle, 400 test C, 100 primo E, and I'll throw in a light dose (25mg) of var the last 4 weeks. 250iu HCG 3x a week.

My normal hrt is only 120mg test cyp (40mg 3x wk) 50mg dhea, 20mg pregnenolone, 12mg Boron for SHBG dampening, and the same hcg protocol. Among a massive stack of other supplements, but those are the main hormonal ones.

Back