Saying hi is so hard to do.....

veraman

Well, here goes anyway.
Hi, I'm Vera.
I'm in my 50's and given that my hormones have decided to fight against me, I'm looking for new solutions that I can use in as safe a method as possible.
I haven't managed to see my GP in 4 years, I don't even know what she looks like. In this time I have spoken to her 4 times for 5 min a pop. So let's leave the medical profession out of this conversation. She barely agreed to provide hrt.
I have been working out almost my entire adult life. I am one of those lucky individuals that had a fast metabolism meaning limited effort in gym gave me great results. I have maintained the same dress size for 35 years, well until now.
Weight is piling on, effort is increasing, getting pains and aches for not good reason and becoming increasingly inflexible.
So, perhaps it's time to approach this all this differently.
My greatest concern is weight gain and muscle loss.
I have been lurking through the various forums, have gained an interest in clenbuterol, oxandrolone and testosterone.
I have some specific questions about clen but I will share those later, the rest is just mind dabbling, I'm such a woose.

You probably don't want to touch clenbuterol in your 50s. It's one of the harsher drugs when you take all things into consideration. It sounds like you're a woman? Anavar will probably be the safest followed by test, but you will have to consider the possibility of developing unwanted masculine traits.

I have heard of women getting on extremely low doses of testosterone for their hormones as they get older though.