Scammed repeatedly

Onlyoneclone

Hi all,
I’m new today and have done a lot of reading but not been able to figure things out. I have been scammed trying to buy products 3 times now, is there anyway to know someone who isn’t lying. Through their teeth? Had the whole it’s been seized, given fake tracking pictures, given the whole I thought it was sent then all go quiet. I’m losing hope and just want to know what I should be looking for?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

If you’ve been scammed three times already you just need to give up and find a new hobby lol. No offense bro, but there are so many good sources here I find it hard to believe that this is even possible.

It’s hard to believe you have been scammed 3 times in a row… where the hell are you buying from? Even as a newbie here I was able to do proper research and have never been scammed.

If you’ve been scammed three times already you just need to give up and find a new hobby lol. No offense bro, but there are so many good sources here I find it hard to believe that this is even possible.
Hi,
Thanks for the response, the scams weren’t on here and I know nothing about it all so several rookie mistakes lol. After research I found this site for real help and legitimate products but still very unsure after all I was stupid 3 times

It’s hard to believe you have been scammed 3 times in a row… where the hell are you buying from? Even as a newbie here I was able to do proper research and have never been scammed.
Also I know I should have done better research in the first place lol

Websites that weren’t great, forums not really related to the products stupid stuff like that

That’s why I signed up after reading loads of positive reviews, already had some great advise on another post so all going in a good direction
No one here is going to recommend a place. You're at a great spot now to do some reading and find an answer.

That’s why I signed up after reading loads of positive reviews, already had some great advise on another post so all going in a good direction
Spend hours reading the multiple threads in the underground section. Start at last page and read forward 30 pages for the threads. You'll have a great idea who to go with and who to avoid.

Also I know I should have done better research in the first place lol
Better late, then never. You’re off to a good start now that you’re here. Getting good advice already too.

After your research; If there is a source you like in your country, an option to ship domestically can help avoid some complications.

Spend hours reading the multiple threads in the underground section. Start at last page and read forward 30 pages for the threads. You'll have a great idea who to go with and who to avoid.
Thanks for the advice will take a lot of time on this one

Check Underground Steroids section, there are labs with actual real reviews on them. I bet you can find some source without being scammed 4th time. Never buy directly from random people, its too risky.

That's incredibly bad luck. Check out one of the sources that has good feedback.

Hi all,
I’m new today and have done a lot of reading but not been able to figure things out. I have been scammed trying to buy products 3 times now, is there anyway to know someone who isn’t lying. Through their teeth? Had the whole it’s been seized, given fake tracking pictures, given the whole I thought it was sent then all go quiet. I’m losing hope and just want to know what I should be looking for?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Scams 4,5&6 are the 3 dbags who PMd u a gtg source.

Hi,
Thanks for the response, the scams weren’t on here and I know nothing about it all so several rookie mistakes lol. After research I found this site for real help and legitimate products but still very unsure after all I was stupid 3 times
Yeah I may have got scammed on my first order - I got gear but was very unsure about quality. Ended up tossing it. It’s was a cheap small order at least.

Order from one the the sponsored sources that provide tests from Jano so you know it’s legit and other users have commented they’ve received. I came to this site so I didn’t have to use naps gear any new (not the l place I got scammed by - though the pharmaqo test they sent me seems under dosed according to blood tests - which makes no sense based on how cheap test is).

I’m using Stanford now based on recommendations on this site. I got my first order and placed second order which I should have in a few days