Seeking Raw Material Supplier - Assistance Needed

Frenzy

Subscriber
Good evening, my friends! I hope this message finds you well.

Champions, I am reaching out from Brazil, and I’m currently looking for a trustworthy raw material supplier, preferably one that offers a reshipping option in case of any issues during transit. At the moment, I work with a supplier who offers this reshipping service at 50% of the original price if there are any complications with customs clearance. The first shipment yielded excellent results. However, in recent shipments, we’ve encountered unexpected issues with Propionate, Enanthate, and Cypionate of testosterone products. We’ve received several complaints about inconsistent hormone levels in lab tests, which don’t align with the expected results from exogenous testosterone use. This has raised concerns regarding the quality of the raw material, as it doesn’t match the advertised efficacy of the products.

I want to stress that our production process adheres to the highest standards. We precisely produce the advertised concentrations without any underdosing. We use Benzyl Alcohol (B.A), Benzyl Benzoate (B.B), Ethyl Oleate (E.O), Grapeseed Oil (GSO), and MCT C8 oil, all imported from trusted sources such as Medlab Supply. Despite this, the test results we’re receiving from our clients don’t align with the expected effects of synthetic testosterone.

When questioned, my current supplier mentioned that they import around 500kg of testosterone esters per month and have never had a complaint. I shared the laboratory test results, but they only accept tests on the raw powder, not blood tests, and stated they would compensate if there is any inconsistency in the dust test in the raw material. Given these circumstances, I have decided to seek a new partnership. I’m reaching out to you experienced members of the group for some guidance. I would greatly appreciate your help in recommending a reputable supplier. Who is the most reliable supplier that people trust and frequently work with here?

Thank you all sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I deeply appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Champions, I am reaching out from Brazil, and I’m currently looking for a trustworthy raw material supplier, preferably one that offers a reshipping option in case of any issues during transit. At the moment, I work with a supplier who offers this reshipping service at 50% of the original price if there are any complications with customs clearance. The first shipment yielded excellent results. However, in recent shipments, we’ve encountered unexpected issues with Propionate, Enanthate, and Cypionate of testosterone products. We’ve received several complaints about inconsistent hormone levels in lab tests, which don’t align with the expected results from exogenous testosterone use. This has raised concerns regarding the quality of the raw material, as it doesn’t match the advertised efficacy of the products.

I want to stress that our production process adheres to the highest standards. We precisely produce the advertised concentrations without any underdosing. We use Benzyl Alcohol (B.A), Benzyl Benzoate (B.B), Ethyl Oleate (E.O), Grapeseed Oil (GSO), and MCT C8 oil, all imported from trusted sources such as Medlab Supply. Despite this, the test results we’re receiving from our clients don’t align with the expected effects of synthetic testosterone.

When questioned, my current supplier mentioned that they import around 500kg of testosterone esters per month and have never had a complaint. I shared the laboratory test results, but they only accept tests on the raw powder, not blood tests, and stated they would compensate if there is any inconsistency in the dust test in the raw material. Given these circumstances, I have decided to seek a new partnership. I’m reaching out to you experienced members of the group for some guidance. I would greatly appreciate your help in recommending a reputable supplier. Who is the most reliable supplier that people trust and frequently work with here?

Thank you all sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I deeply appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Stop asking to be spoon fed

I'm asking because I really need help, asking doesn't offend, I believe.
But still, I apologize if I cause any kind of inconvenience and thank you for the comment even though it didn't help.
thanks.

You can take your passive aggression and stick it where the sun does not shine.

You have access to all sources, all the tests that are available, can read all members feedback and reach sources directly.
Top right corner search thingy, in case you have not noticed it, or you don't know what to do with it because it does not exist in Brazil.

I am very helpful.

So, after you finish appreciating me, remember to go and stick it.

You can take your passive aggression and stick it where the sun does not shine.

You have access to all sources, all the tests that are available, can read all members feedback and reach sources directly.
Top right corner search thingy, in case you have not noticed it, or you don't know what to do with it because it does not exist in Brazil.

I am very helpful.

So, after you finish appreciating me, remember to go and stick it.
I appreciate your politeness, something not very common, but you are free and express yourself as you learned at home.

Thank you for the comment, it wasn't helpful, but thank you for taking the time to write it.

I continue to apologize to those I perhaps offended with a simple question and report, suddenly someone might be interested in knowing which Chinese supplier I work with with a 50% return policy and I would respond politely as I learned at home.

The resources you described, I know and used them all, if I asked it was because I didn't find what I was looking for and again I don't think asking is an offensive practice (apparently for some)

I wish you a great and enjoyable evening and thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Hello there, we produce rHGH and Tirzepatide raw powders(also carrying some peptides raw powders) . If you need them, please feel free to contact us.

Back