Seizure FDA letter (charges)

There were folks in ProMus who boast probably 10 letters or more, they just keep changing addresses or use other names, no idea if it helps them but who knows.
Honestly I don't think it's a problem until you do something that makes it a problem then they've got a record of all the seizures that took place at that address. I don't think it's going to be the key that gets you looked at but it's definitely potentially a small puzzle piece

Honestly I don't think it's a problem until you do something that makes it a problem then they've got a record of all the seizures that took place at that address. I don't think it's going to be the key that gets you looked at but it's definitely potentially a small puzzle piece
Lucky, I got stuff seized but the 2 letters not in my name lol.

With my personal experience with law enforcement and the criminal justice system (once involuntarily zip tied and carried out... one voluntarily cuffed and walked out) neither time did they ever give me any indication that they were coming or on to what I had going on.. . It was always something small and unrelated that catch their attention as well.. so I think OP is good.. the seizure letter I got is kinda of like a fishing letter as one of the choices was to sign a peice oof paper giving them permission to destroy what they had.... I felt like that would be like taking ownership of the package. . (A trick) option A: no action is what I took.!