Seizure FDA letter (charges)

There were folks in ProMus who boast probably 10 letters or more, they just keep changing addresses or use other names, no idea if it helps them but who knows.
Honestly I don't think it's a problem until you do something that makes it a problem then they've got a record of all the seizures that took place at that address. I don't think it's going to be the key that gets you looked at but it's definitely potentially a small puzzle piece

Honestly I don't think it's a problem until you do something that makes it a problem then they've got a record of all the seizures that took place at that address. I don't think it's going to be the key that gets you looked at but it's definitely potentially a small puzzle piece
Lucky, I got stuff seized but the 2 letters not in my name lol.

With my personal experience with law enforcement and the criminal justice system (once involuntarily zip tied and carried out... one voluntarily cuffed and walked out) neither time did they ever give me any indication that they were coming or on to what I had going on.. . It was always something small and unrelated that catch their attention as well.. so I think OP is good.. the seizure letter I got is kinda of like a fishing letter as one of the choices was to sign a peice oof paper giving them permission to destroy what they had.... I felt like that would be like taking ownership of the package. . (A trick) option A: no action is what I took.!

With my personal experience with law enforcement and the criminal justice system (once involuntarily zip tied and carried out... one voluntarily cuffed and walked out) neither time did they ever give me any indication that they were coming or on to what I had going on.. . It was always something small and unrelated that catch their attention as well.. so I think OP is good.. the seizure letter I got is kinda of like a fishing letter as one of the choices was to sign a peice oof paper giving them permission to destroy what they had.... I felt like that would be like taking ownership of the package. . (A trick) option A: no action is what I took.!

Your situation is certainly unique. More caution is warranted than for the rest of us and I hope no more hots & cots for you ever again. Not judging at all.

Your situation is certainly unique. More caution is warranted than for the rest of us and I hope no more hots & cots for you ever again. Not judging at all.
I appreciate that brother.. some people may not understand this but I have never in my life lived as disciplined, focused, self aware, and as simple as my life is today.. Sure I am taking some risk but there is no comparison to my life today and the 20 years prior to the last 6.

Man, I should have known.
What kind of ridiculous question was that?
Not 1 lawyer but a whole legal team, too.
Upper echelons of the aas society, here.
I sensed you were "special", but this just adds a + to it.

Way to go.

Edit: I am now officially scared...

Last edited:
I don’t want to include any more details as this does not seem to be common.
Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this
Notice of FDA action
I've received a letter from a Special Agent in Charge, just like those fuckers call themselves in the FBI, but this was from the FDA. The FDA has been present and part of the investigation into UGL's who have been charged with Introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce.

My particular issue was back in the late 90's or early 2000's. A couple of years prior to my receiving the letter I had become obsessed with finding, buying, and finally taking an amount of Dinitrophenol 2, 4 that Dan Duchaine talked about on several occasion.

The internet was wild back then. The US Gov't was playing catch up for several years while those of us with time, and determination could try and in some cases get ahold of some things that just a year or 2 before seemed an impossible task to complete. I remember realizing how small my world had been and then, almost overnight, a whole new world opened up right before me.

I still remember the name of the company; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals out of New Jersey. There were 2 sizes of DNP that looked like it came in glass jars. I put 1 of each in my basket and then clicked to "Check Out".

I had an LLC that I had signed the papers for as part of incorporating my 3 man operation. I used the business name and Tax ID # where it asked for them and then paid be credit card.

I remember the shipping was nearly as much as the 2 jars themselves. DNP has a relatively low flash point and I don't know if it still requires special packaging and shipping but it did then. There was some hazmat writing that didn't mean much anything to me. I recall UPS pulling up and I signed for the delivery and took my secret inside to inspect.

Each glass jar was inside a heavy plastic bag and then placed in what looked like aluminum paint can. The lid required a flat head screw driver to pry off and I used a rubber mallet to tap the top back on. The DNP itself was in the jar and shipped wet. Meaning a % of water was added to the powder for shipping I suppose?

I remember Dan D said that their would be no way to completely avoid some things being stained yellow and that it could start becoming an issue when I took the caps off the jars to let the water evaporate.

I followed someone instructions back then and dosed my dnp by eye. Bought a pkg of Starburst, I put 1 in the microwave for 8 seconds to soften it up a bit. I then flattened it out and scooped a small pile of the mysterious powder and placed it the middle of the flat starburst. I shaped it into a kind of square and lifted each corner up to close it up. Popped in my mouth and drank some water to get it down parachute style.

He must also be one of those with a legal team writing this stuff for him, because it is too awesome.
Where do I get one so I can pretend I am not a retard anymore?

I mean, we are unequipped with a suitable emoji to put there for Biggerben69 story.
What do we do...

Last edited:
I'd started the above post yesterday or the day before? The thread went the way it did so my post may be a little off and I sent it before I meant to. I might try and round out the post with another later. Its really just an old story I've told here before. It may be time to consider putting me out to pasture? We'll see what the future brings...

I'd started the above post yesterday or the day before? The thread went the way it did so my post may be a little off and I sent it before I meant to. I might try and round out the post with another later. Its really just an old story I've told here before. It may be time to consider putting me out to pasture? We'll see what the future brings...
Surely there just a little left in the tank!!