Selling my stash of Geno pens because I was just diagnosed with cancer

billbob

Subscriber
I hope this isn't against any rules. I am selling my stash of Genotropin GoQuick pens, 12mg each. I think I have seven or eight left but I'm too lazy to walk to the fridge because I literally have cancer. Sorry, lol, gotta make light of it. I forget how much I paid for them but I got them from a reputable source here. Am I allowed to say who? Have been stored well the entire time I've had them. Just make me a decent offer plus pay shipping [domestic US should be cheap]. It would be awesome if you can buy the whole stash but I'm willing to break it up for multiple people.

Oh, I have some mast raws from about a year and a half ago also from good source here. I think 8 or 9 grams [my hair didn't like it]. Normally I would just throw something like that in because fuck it why not, and I'm usually fine with lowball offers just to get things off my hands quick, but I am in a bad situation financially with this cancer shit. So maybe I'll throw it in, but just make me a decent offer on everything. I appreciate as much as I can get right now.

PM me if interested. If this is against the rules, sorry, just delete me, my bad.

Edit: I'm sure someone's gonna bring it up but I'm sure the gh didn't cause my cancer, and I am not convinced it made it worse. I actually felt better when I was taking it. Biologically it would make sense for gh to increase tumor growth, but there's been no clinical evidence. I still kinda don't wanna get rid of it, but I should play it on the safe side.

You're not breaking any rules and you can name the sources if you want to.

Good luck with the cancer, hopefully you caught it early

Damn what kind of cancer do you have and how old are you. Stay strong man sorry to hear about this.

There are a lot of studies about bowel cancer and IGF-1 increase and a lot of new anticancer drugs now are targeting growth factor like EGF in lung cancer and VEGF in metastatic cancer. Anyways hope you are good to go and catched it in early stage. Get well my g

I hope this isn't against any rules. I am selling my stash of Genotropin GoQuick pens, 12mg each. I think I have seven or eight left but I'm too lazy to walk to the fridge because I literally have cancer. Sorry, lol, gotta make light of it. I forget how much I paid for them but I got them from a reputable source here. Am I allowed to say who? Have been stored well the entire time I've had them. Just make me a decent offer plus pay shipping [domestic US should be cheap]. It would be awesome if you can buy the whole stash but I'm willing to break it up for multiple people.

Oh, I have some mast raws from about a year and a half ago also from good source here. I think 8 or 9 grams [my hair didn't like it]. Normally I would just throw something like that in because fuck it why not, and I'm usually fine with lowball offers just to get things off my hands quick, but I am in a bad situation financially with this cancer shit. So maybe I'll throw it in, but just make me a decent offer on everything. I appreciate as much as I can get right now.

PM me if interested. If this is against the rules, sorry, just delete me, my bad.

Edit: I'm sure someone's gonna bring it up but I'm sure the gh didn't cause my cancer, and I am not convinced it made it worse. I actually felt better when I was taking it. Biologically it would make sense for gh to increase tumor growth, but there's been no clinical evidence. I still kinda don't wanna get rid of it, but I should play it on the safe side.
Stay strong brother... Sending prayers out for you.

Hey buddy. Im sorry about your diagnosis and hope things will improve! What type do you have and how did you discover it? Best wishes from Denmark <3

Back