Severe allergic reaction from HCG and/or mod GRF 1-29/Ipamorelin

johnsonenlarge

Last night I injected 250iu HCG, and 100mcg of each mod GRF 1-29/ipamorelin (around 33iu total liquid), I did this subQ in my thigh. Shortly after, I noticed large hives, my skin became very red and flushed. At this point I took a cold shower cause I felt like I was on fire, in the shower it only got worse, my hands became to feel like they were engorged with fluid, and my lips started swelling. I got out and took my BP/HR, BP was ~85/60 (typical for me is 125/80), and HR was 115 typical being 65. Now I noticed when I was talking my voice sounded hoarse and my face looked like a damn baloon, this seemed like telltale signs of anaphylaxis. So I decided to go to the ER, because with my insurance that's the best bet, during the drive of 30ish minutes all the symptoms got better, especially voice and lips. When I got there the second I said allergic reaction, the nurse took me back and gave me ephedrine, benadryl, and SOLU-MEDROL. One was IM in quad, and the rest was through IV, not sure what else they gave me though, I was there for ~4 hours before they sent me back. I told them I'm self-administering hcg that is not pharmaceutical grade for bodybuilding, and that's about it. To be honest I don't really remember what they said other then I'm retarded and don't do it again or I could die. They also gave me an epipen, prednisone, and benadryl prescription.
I've been doing peptides, HCG, and high all from QDS including the BAC water for roughly 4 months (HCG 6 weeks). In the past the worst I've had is a small hive right on the injection site from the hcg. At this point, I'm not sure what my best course of action would be because I'm not sure what it is that I'm allergic to, be it the peptide/hcg itself, a filler in the lyophilized product, or the BAC water. I'll try to get pharma grade hcg, and until I do I just won't use it. As for the mog GRF/ipamorelin, I will also not use those, and I'll take a week break from the HGH. I've NEVER had any history of allergies of any sort.
What I'm currently taking (none is pharma except modafinil):
HCG 250iu E/O
mod GRF 1-29/ipamorelin 100mcg each 3x per day, E/O
Generic HGH 15iu E/O
Test C 250 mg E/3D
Dbol 20mg ED
Telmisartan 20mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg E/O
Adex 1mg ED/O

ya prob mod grf or ipa. have u taken other peptides before ie BPC or TB? that can mess around with your immune system. other than that ya sounds like ipa. will know if take hcg again and get a reaction. covid can cause allergies to change aswell (as with some other viral infections but rarer) so if recently had it could be part of it too.

Last edited:
Last night I injected 250iu HCG, and 100mcg of each mod GRF 1-29/ipamorelin (around 33iu total liquid), I did this subQ in my thigh. Shortly after, I noticed large hives, my skin became very red and flushed. At this point I took a cold shower cause I felt like I was on fire, in the shower it only got worse, my hands became to feel like they were engorged with fluid, and my lips started swelling. I got out and took my BP/HR, BP was ~85/60 (typical for me is 125/80), and HR was 115 typical being 65. Now I noticed when I was talking my voice sounded hoarse and my face looked like a damn baloon, this seemed like telltale signs of anaphylaxis. So I decided to go to the ER, because with my insurance that's the best bet, during the drive of 30ish minutes all the symptoms got better, especially voice and lips. When I got there the second I said allergic reaction, the nurse took me back and gave me ephedrine, benadryl, and SOLU-MEDROL. One was IM in quad, and the rest was through IV, not sure what else they gave me though, I was there for ~4 hours before they sent me back. I told them I'm self-administering hcg that is not pharmaceutical grade for bodybuilding, and that's about it. To be honest I don't really remember what they said other then I'm retarded and don't do it again or I could die. They also gave me an epipen, prednisone, and benadryl prescription.
I've been doing peptides, HCG, and high all from QDS including the BAC water for roughly 4 months (HCG 6 weeks). In the past the worst I've had is a small hive right on the injection site from the hcg. At this point, I'm not sure what my best course of action would be because I'm not sure what it is that I'm allergic to, be it the peptide/hcg itself, a filler in the lyophilized product, or the BAC water. I'll try to get pharma grade hcg, and until I do I just won't use it. As for the mog GRF/ipamorelin, I will also not use those, and I'll take a week break from the HGH. I've NEVER had any history of allergies of any sort.
What I'm currently taking (none is pharma except modafinil):
HCG 250iu E/O
mod GRF 1-29/ipamorelin 100mcg each 3x per day, E/O
Generic HGH 15iu E/O
Test C 250 mg E/3D
Dbol 20mg ED
Telmisartan 20mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg E/O
Adex 1mg ED/O

Do you have histamine issues?

perhaps a combo set off some crazy cascades. I mean BP and flush is normal with GH secretelogues but thats wild.. folks get allergic reaction to peptides all the time but mostly brushed off as "detox" etc pretty crazy.

sounds like u have been doing this combo for some time? or first time all together?

1 possibility is IPS in the recombinant hcg... or could be just a new allergy and drugs were all the same.

Its not the best idea to fill in different compounds into the same syringe - at least not for morons as me. I am not certain x compound mixed with y doesnt do something.
You can also accidentally get a small drop in from the previous compound into the other vial and it can maybe enough to cause some sort of slow reaction.

At this point your best bet is to throw out all the 3 compounds and opened water.

Buy new one of each, and inject them separately in different time with the smallest dose possible. If you react to a small dose then you find what caused it. In case it cause no reaction you increase the dose just a bit and do again, 3 compounds separately. Slow increase in dose until you reach the doses you mentioned.
If you dont react, the problem was with the exact batch and not the compound.