• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Sheiko strikes again

Just had another follow up at the ortho, more xrays. Things are progressing here.

Flexion and extension are great, supination is great. All 3 of those are sitting at 100% and ready for war. The tendon is 100% and ready for action. Pronation is junk. Total junk.

It's done rehabbing and it is stuck where it is without another surgury, the one needed to remove the bone growth. So here is the crazy part to this. The damn ossification is pretty much hardened and ready to come out; like 6 months sooner than normal! That has got to be from the GH advancing it when it was a newer issue, before I found out and discontinued the GH.

The part that need to be removed is 3.5cm x 2.5cm. They will cut the same scarline, scrape all the shit out that needs to go and put me back together. I'm going to do it just after the new year I think, all that depends on my insurance and when that rolls back over to a new fiscal year.

The end is so fucking close. I cant wait to be all swole and juicy as fuck again.
Glad to hear recovery is moving ahead brotha!

Hopefully the pronation issues will be resolved once the ossified parts are removed. Gonna have to work hard to get your arm ready for war!

You looking to hop back on the gear?

I had pronation issues after injuring my left arm as well but rehab fixed that.

Are you still going to go through with Sheiko once you're back up to speed or have another route planned out?
Probably going to go a different route to start. I want some size back first. Plus I'm a little scared of PL lol. I don't want to break again! I know It was just shit luck though....

241#

Soft as fuck. Slowly creeping up on some significant down time, just so soft. I'm not wicked fit but I'm not in bad shape for being so stagnant.

20171208_072455.jpg

Last edited:
Surgery went well. Took just under 2 hours because the HO had grown around the tendon and that took some time to remove, supposed to be 1 hour.

What does a removed HO look like you may ask? :) like this!IMG_6248.JPG

Morning pain is a 1. I've used 1 x 5mg Vicodin around 9pm last night, nothing since. Just kind of tender, will get pics of the incision today at some point.

@Dr JIM thanks for the insight a little while back. Figured you would dig seeing the removed HO. Not an everyday thing around Meso....

Pain is a zero. Swelling isn't that bad. Cleaned up the area a bit. Looks good I think. He did a pretty good job of cutting on the existing scar.20171210_175801.jpg

Surgery went well. Took just under 2 hours because the HO had grown around the tendon and that took some time to remove, supposed to be 1 hour.

What does a removed HO look like you may ask? :) like this!View attachment 80866

Before reading the post and just looking at the picture, i thought you were going to talk about Flaming Hot Cheetos. Those lightweight look like they are from a bottom of the bad of Flaming hots.

Swelling has reduced a great deal, pretty much isolated over where the HO was removed from. Small bruise, nothing fancy.

Stopped at 3 x 5mg Vicodin. Took an acetaminophen and ibuprofen combo once.

Noticeable changes right out of the gate here folks. Problem areas had been flexion and pronation rom. Flexion is 100% and pronation rom is at least 50% better and I just started working on it today. :) couldn't be any happier right now. :D

Pronation rom is very close to 100%
Can't believe this is really coming to a close. I'm mapping out a small comeback tour to close out 2017 and hopefully will have all the rust knocked off by 2018.

It's been 4 months and a week since the initial injury. The healing time on a distal rupture is 4 - 6 months overall so with the additional surgery added in I feel like this went quickly.

Damn good surgeon man, closes a wound exceptionally well. One week post op.20171215_105049.jpg

Pronation rom is very close to 100%
Can't believe this is really coming to a close. I'm mapping out a small comeback tour to close out 2017 and hopefully will have all the rust knocked off by 2018.

It's been 4 months and a week since the initial injury. The healing time on a distal rupture is 4 - 6 months overall so with the additional surgery added in I feel like this went quickly.

Damn good surgeon man, closes a wound exceptionally well. One week post op.View attachment 81322

I'm stoked for you dude! I probably said this before, but tearing my bicep is one of my biggest fears... that and this happening