Shit blood test on http://turkishpharmacysteroids.net/ domestic test cyp

Ediddy

Been running turkishpharmacysteroids domestic test cyp at 300 mg for just over two months was great at first high sex drive seeing some gains. Then I started to feel like shit low energy went and got bloodwork. My test levels are now lower than my natural levels my blood work is attached. Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• E634EF45-715D-4F3B-8F37-CCA7758A3D56.png
    E634EF45-715D-4F3B-8F37-CCA7758A3D56.png
    287 KB · Views: 164
  • 529ACDC0-BAA3-47DE-92FA-4982FB5507B8.png
    529ACDC0-BAA3-47DE-92FA-4982FB5507B8.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 160
  • EFA56C38-A85F-46F8-8384-9A793A5D72B4.png
    EFA56C38-A85F-46F8-8384-9A793A5D72B4.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 161
this is the second quest lab like this(Different source).... its a little concerning.

your e2 shouldnt be elevated like that and your test low

this is the second quest lab like this(Different source).... its a little concerning.

your e2 shouldnt be elevated like that and your test low
Is that quest too?

@Ediddy I'm on 250mg/wk and my test just came back ~500, I'm testing again next next to compare. There's no shortage of reports of funny lab results.

You might want to drain some blood your hemo / hemacrit is way to high for comfort.
This x2. You’ll feel 10 times better after you do. Still strange to see E2 that high and low test. Something seems fucky.

That Polycythemia tho, definitely androgen related, back to my point of it might be dosed correctly but ...

This x2. You’ll feel 10 times better after you do. Still strange to see E2 that high and low test. Something seems fucky.
I appreciate the feedback. My hemoglobin hematocrit run 16 / 48 at baseline so I didn’t think much about the elevation. Again I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

That Polycythemia tho, definitely androgen related, back to my point of it might be dosed correctly but ...
So I read you reply in both of those posts. Are you saying that the lower does May be the issue ? Just trying to wrap my brain around the point.

So I read you reply in both of those posts. Are you saying that the lower does May be the issue ? Just trying to wrap my brain around the point.
What i am saying is that despite the poor results regarding Test numbers the stuff still might be dosed correctly (judging by your E2, Hemoglobin Hematocrit, RBC, either that or that it is a whole different compound such as bolde or Deca) and it could simply be a matter of brewing or some other components, excipients, etc, that is why i attached the 2 other threads, some user´s experience on inconsistencies over time using the same UGL, vial, batch, etc
I also experienced something similar using other UGLs and i know for a fact they are dosed correctly, then my question is, if they are dosed correctly wtf do i feel like shit??(i´ll never know i guess), for the time being and until i can get my hands in some balkan stuff, Deus seems to be the one letting me feel the most stable since i made the switch from balkan (i was forced)

What i am saying is that despite the poor results regarding Test numbers the stuff still might be dosed correctly (judging by your E2, Hemoglobin Hematocrit, RBC, either that or that it is a whole different compound such as bolde or Deca) and it could simply be a matter of brewing or some other components, excipients, etc, that is why i attached the 2 other threads, some user´s experience on inconsistencies over time using the same UGL, vial, batch, etc
I also experienced something similar using other UGLs and i know for a fact they are dosed correctly, then my question is, if they are dosed correctly wtf do i feel like shit??(i´ll never know i guess), for the time being and until i can get my hands in some balkan stuff, Deus seems to be the one letting me feel the most stable since i made the switch from balkan (i was forced)
Got it. thanks so much for the reply. This is my first cycle I thought was keeping it simple. Lots to learn.