Shit blood test on http://turkishpharmacysteroids.net/ domestic test cyp

Working that out right now. Donating or pulling the plug on the cycle seem to be the options. Leaning towards the latter. Any other options I am missing
Sticking yourself with an IV needle and letting it bleed out. Could be a reason for fatigue.

Drain out 250ml. There should be instructions on it online or find a nurse friend

This is one of the issues you probably need to learn to if you run gear. You aren't on that high of a dose too

Sticking yourself with an IV needle and letting it bleed out. Could be a reason for fatigue.

Drain out 250ml. There should be instructions on it online or find a nurse friend

This is one of the issues you probably need to learn to if you run gear. You aren't on that high of a dose too
I will look into it. I appreciate it.

Working that out right now. Donating or pulling the plug on the cycle seem to be the options. Leaning towards the latter. Any other options I am missing
You can donate every 57 days if I remember correctly at Red Cross. Scheduled to go in Saturday myself. Our RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin results are very similar. Mine rise especially with EQ. I know when mine gets high due to feeling lethargic and kinda dragging ass. You'll feel WAAAAAY better if you donate.

You can donate every 57 days if I remember correctly at Red Cross. Scheduled to go in Saturday myself. Our RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin results are very similar. Mine rise especially with EQ. I know when mine gets high due to feeling lethargic and kinda dragging ass. You'll feel WAAAAAY better if you donate.
Great thanks so much for the help!

I will look into it. I appreciate it.
It’s really easy for me to run town to the blood center or even better a blood bus nearby and go in, flirt with the nurses, give them my tiger blood and be on my way.

if you have never done it I would compare the feeling after as a mild and pleasant drug. I feel amazing for about 20 hours after. Super amazing the afternoon of. Plus they usually give away quality t-shirts.

Great thanks so much for the help
It’s really easy for me to run town to the blood center or even better a blood bus nearby and go in, flirt with the nurses, give them my tiger blood and be on my way.

if you have never done it I would compare the feeling after as a mild and pleasant drug. I feel amazing for about 20 hours after. Super amazing the afternoon of. Plus they usually give away quality t-shirts.
i just found the local blood donation center on google. I will be heading over on Saturday. I definitely did not have blood donations on the radar.

Sponsors

Latest posts