Shortness of breath from tren???

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bg65, Apr 6, 2006.

bg65

bg65 Junior Member

I realize that this is a laughably low dosed cycle for many of you, but I am running it as a cutter and just wanted to avoid catabolism. I blow up on gear anyway and even at these doses I am gaining weight while losing fat and my cals are so low I feel like I am starving (about 3000/day). Anyways...

25 yrs old
    6'5", 250ish lbs, about 12% BF and dropping
    100mg tren E/ 4 days
    250mg Test E/ 4 days
    30mg Tbol/day
    .5mg Femara eod.

This is end of fifth wk and I am now discontinuing the Tbol. Anyway- I have been getting totally short of breath if I do intense cardio and I've been having to rest for some time between sets to catch my breath. This is the first time I have ever used Tren and even at this super low dose I have been getting night sweats. Has anyone else experienced shortness of breath while on Tren? The results have been incredible though. I have not had hypertension,
    just checked it yesterday at work.

chap

chap Junior Member

It is a common effect from tren. Cardio ability goes down on tren.

stevemac

stevemac Junior Member

yea this is normal sorry to say.

Joffa

Joffa Junior Member

While we're talking about breathing problems while on tren, does anyone ever get a fit of coughing shortly after injecting tren even when correctly aspirating? I remember when I used tren, several of the times I went into horrible coughing fits about a minute after finishing injecting.

~Joffa

stevemac

stevemac Junior Member

yea thats normal too..unfortunately

bg65

bg65 Junior Member

Thanks for the replies. I had heard that people get SOB from tren, I guess I should have stressed the severity of my SOB in my post. I am getting great results from this cycle but I am just amazed that such a low dose of tren would make me so short of breath. Yesterday, I thought I would have to stop my workout- this was the first time I really got SOB so far on the cycle. After I got my breath back though I finished my workout and just took longer rest periods between sets. What is it like for you guys that take like 400mg/wk?

manfreakca

manfreakca Junior Member

yha i breath like a ox between sets to

stevemac

stevemac Junior Member

if it's that bad you should stop IMO, maybe you have a worse reaction then normal. Just like i cant take ginseng because i take a bad reaction to it and can hardly breathe for days until its out of me. weird i know.

Big_paul

Big_paul Awesome Member

Never had any shortness of breath, but night sweats ya. Seems like I sweat all the time when using tren. Last summer I had my body fat down to around 5% and at that time I had to snack alot to maintain energy. With no body fat your body has no reserves to draw from. May be this is your problem.

MANWHORE

MANWHORE Well-Known Member

Just the fact that you got down to that low BF,you were probably not eating enough carbs which was probably the reason you had no energy .. I could be wrong but if you were in ketosis,5% should have been plenty to keep you running without being hungry .. Tren also IMO has a very good effect ,, as far as we are concerned .. on the metabolism .. I was very hungry while using Tren as i mentioned many times wanting to eat .. rather eating everthing in site and not gaining a lb of anything .. . I felt my endurance went down while using Tren also,but i was using the 5X5 at the time which i'm sure had something to do with it

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.