Should I get off?

Bigbicep

Hey guys, at the end of October I have to do a blood test from a doctor. I been doing my own trt (200mg) weekly. Will the doctor know I’m taking testosterone? What they’re testing is, FBC, EUC, LFT, GH, IGF1, iron studies, vitamin D, FSH and FT4. Should I hop off do a pct then go back on or should I be okay?

Hey guys, at the end of October I have to do a blood test from a doctor. I been doing my own trt (200mg) weekly. Will the doctor know I’m taking testosterone? What they’re testing is, FBC, EUC, LFT, GH, IGF1, iron studies, vitamin D, FSH and FT4. Should I hop off do a pct then go back on or should I be okay?
Maybe just drop to 100 or so

If your taking it as trt then you should go into your doctor at the same dose. If things are off with anything then 200 mgs of test may not be ideal as a trt for you.

Why does it matter if they find out?
Because I’m my country it’s illegal without prescription and I’m getting tested for a different medication that I’m on.
If your taking it as trt then you should go into your doctor at the same dose. If things are off with anything then 200 mgs of test may not be ideal as a trt for you.
I’m not doing prescribed trt. It’s self prescribed and it’s illegal in my country

You can also take exogenous fsh and do a blood work and check how much you need to bring it in range. That is if they don’t check for lh

How important is the result of this test?

What other drug are they testing for?

Are they going to launch some sort of ind depth investigation if they see a low FSH?

Why are they testing FSH? That is follicle stimulating hormone. Why do they care what that number is?

If you are in the Australian special forces, and they are looking for PEDs, then hop off.

It is hard to determine what they are looking for and why the concern without more information.

Back