Showing off my little Test C & Primo E brew

Just cooked up this tiny batch of Test C and Primo E. Waiting on more BB so I can cook my Test P/Test E (experimenting with different esters to see what I like) and Tren A.

Recipe for both was 20% BB and 1% BA with GSO as the carrier, and each was brewed at 200 mg/ml. No heat needed for either, just a little swirling and they dissolved right up. I could probably get away with 15% BB in the future but I'm super happy with how these turned out. After my fiasco with ST it feels good to be making shit again.

Raws were PPL btw.

unnamed.jpg

The stuff in the vials is just air bubbles, they were hot off the press when I took the photo.

Pinned last night, pip is barely noticeable.
Did you pin both at the same time? I'm wondering if it was the Test E or Primo or both. On my next cruise between cycles I was planning on adding Primo. I'm getting zero pip from Test D I'm not looking forward to adding it back anytime soon. I've heard guys say the same thing with that 200mg/mL dose, minimal pip. Or slight pip from the Primo and no pip from Test E. The Test E seems hit and miss for pip.

Did you pin both at the same time? I'm wondering if it was the Test E or Primo or both. On my next cruise between cycles I was planning on adding Primo. I'm getting zero pip from Test D I'm not looking forward to adding it back anytime soon. I've heard guys say the same thing with that 200mg/mL dose, minimal pip. Or slight pip from the Primo and no pip from Test E. The Test E seems hit and miss for pip.
I pinned both at the same time so I couldn’t tell you which one it was. I also nicked a vein on the way in because it bled a lot so it might just be some bruising and nothing more.

How is the pip?
Just an update, the primo definitely has consistent PIP. I made another batch with much less BB and it still held and had much less PIP. I’ve also been using a massage gun on the area post injection which dramatically helps with lumping and soreness. Can’t recommend that enough!!!

Just an update, the primo definitely has consistent PIP. I made another batch with much less BB and it still held and had much less PIP. I’ve also been using a massage gun on the area post injection which dramatically helps with lumping and soreness. Can’t recommend that enough!!!
Try using heat... BB has nothing to do with pip.
What was ur problem with st? If i can help u..

Just cooked up this tiny batch of Test C and Primo E. Waiting on more BB so I can cook my Test P/Test E (experimenting with different esters to see what I like) and Tren A.

Recipe for both was 20% BB and 1% BA with GSO as the carrier, and each was brewed at 200 mg/ml. No heat needed for either, just a little swirling and they dissolved right up. I could probably get away with 15% BB in the future but I'm super happy with how these turned out. After my fiasco with ST it feels good to be making shit again.

Raws were PPL btw.

View attachment 158709

The stuff in the vials is just air bubbles, they were hot off the press when I took the photo.
You're being serious?