• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Shuffling coins around

SmallWoody

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So, I have a few stacks in bitcoin. I shuffled most of them through multiple wallets for better anonymity. The thing is... I don't want to cash out with an app-BROKER and get watched. I was thinking about using bitcoin atm with a $2,000 Limit with a phone verification. Would it work if I just got burner phones and kept withdrawing? I dont don't want to use my ID or bank account. Big brother should keep his nose out of my shit. I do have an offshore bank account to send the coins to, that would be my last option.

Yeah, but how would they find me? Not like I'm using the same number and wallet. I'd most likely look like a first time withdrawal user on their system. And obviously those burner phones I'd use cash. I won't use the same atm twice. I can always open a business in another country with almost no effort and get a debit card attached to that account and deposit all my coins into the account and just use the card in the states for purchases

Yeah, but how would they find me? Not like I'm using the same number and wallet. I'd most likely look like a first time withdrawal user on their system. And obviously those burner phones I'd use cash. I won't use the same atm twice. I can always open a business in another country with almost no effort and get a debit card attached to that account and deposit all my coins into the account and just use the card in the states for purchases
I just have that big brother drone paranoia is all.