Side effects. / anxiety

Mongo88

Looking for anyone who has had similar problems and side effects happen while on test/tren. I increased my dose for bulk cycle not far from the normal and had severe anxiety problems to the point I had to get to my doctor and even the hospital to have test done. Didn’t know if the gear caused this but it seams that it did and now from even regular small dosing I get mild symptoms with mental/anxiety. Anyone ever have these issues?

Yes, I do from tren. Anadrol and superdrol do it to me too.

What can you do about it? Nothing really...it's part of the andernergic signaling from the drugs. Just try a lower dose or don't use the drugs that do it to you.

Anxiety from increasing the dosage is normal (hormonal rollercoaster) give it some time.
Also e2 must be in absolute check
You can try low dose propranolol if your bp is on the higher side.

It's the Tren.What works for me is I add in deca and magically the anxiety goes away.What works for me might not work for you.But 100% the tren..

Yes, I do from tren. Anadrol and superdrol do it to me too.

What can you do about it? Nothing really...it's part of the andernergic signaling from the drugs. Just try a lower dose or don't use the drugs that do it to you.
Thanks for your reply. I take tren test and anadrol as well so your definitely right I just lowered the dose back a little been better ever since. Thanks tho.