Sigma Audley HPLC Testing

Notice: Due to many things happening in China recently, I believe everyone has heard about it. For the sake of safety, we will suspend the sales of all peptides, steroid raw materials, Sarms, steroid tablets, and oils. We will notify you to ship and sell when the situation in China improves. The products that have been ordered from us can be shipped normally, so don't worry. The package will be sent out within 1-2 days. We will not accept new orders for the time being. Thank you for your attention.

Notice: Due to many things happening in China recently, I believe everyone has heard about it. For the sake of safety, we will suspend the sales of all peptides, steroid raw materials, Sarms, steroid tablets, and oils. We will notify you to ship and sell when the situation in China improves. The products that have been ordered from us can be shipped normally, so don't worry. The package will be sent out within 1-2 days. We will not accept new orders for the time being. Thank you for your attention.
what happened, is it not possible to place any more orders?

what happened, is it not possible to place any more orders?
Yes, my friend, there are unknown small suppliers in China that sell peptide products to mainland China. The products have not been tested. Problems have occurred in China with substandard products. The Chinese police are currently investigating. They may investigate the freight company or other raw material factories. For safety reasons, we have temporarily stopped accepting new orders. We will proceed after the matter is over.

Yes, my friend, there are unknown small suppliers in China that sell peptide products to mainland China. The products have not been tested. Problems have occurred in China with substandard products. The Chinese police are currently investigating. They may investigate the freight company or other raw material factories. For safety reasons, we have temporarily stopped accepting new orders. We will proceed after the matter is over.
Better stay safe!

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back