Sigma Audley HPLC Testing

Looool “not good” and “trash” are synonymous or are you gonna get into semantics with me. Either way it wasn’t a comment on your results but on the standard of measurements we hold ourselves to now that almost all GLP’s and products are always 98%+ purity and pretty damn cheap

Looool “not good” and “trash” are synonymous or are you gonna get into semantics with me. Either way it wasn’t a comment on your results but on the standard of measurements we hold ourselves to now that almost all GLP’s and products are always 98%+ purity and pretty damn cheap
Why don't you shut the fuck up? Even QSC consider purity of peptides below 98% not good and have refunded or remade batches when it was found to be lower then that purity. The standard for peptides around is high 98 or 99% on average so anything that goes below 98% yes it's considered trash, especially if the price is not even that cheap, one expect a quality that is at least ON PAR with the other sources.

Yes, if I may say, Sampei is right on.

I think you are looking at it from the wrong point of view.
Because quality has improved steadily over time, with many vendors really upping their game, what you are assuming is a little bit passé.

One should expect and demand higher standards of product quality and purity, which we have seen can be delivered.
We are not going backwards, to when those low percentages were acceptable.
However, if that is acceptable to you, crack on and ask them to send you this stuff.
For anyone else, wanting better is totally fair.

@captainapero you tested this through PTSD correct? Have you sent the sample yourself? When did you buy the product? Please provide more informations so that we can understand better the chain of custody and sigma can't bullshit it's way out as well.

Mind you this is all done so that it makes your test and position even more legitimate, I'm not saying I don't trust you but we don't want any muddy waters and possible excuses for the sources to dabble on.

@captainapero you tested this through PTSD correct? Have you sent the sample yourself? When did you buy the product? Please provide more informations so that we can understand better the chain of custody and sigma can't bullshit it's way out as well.

Mind you this is all done so that it makes your test and position even more legitimate, I'm not saying I don't trust you but we don't want any muddy waters and possible excuses for the sources to dabble on.
Of course. It was tested through PTSD. I sent it myself. Bought in July. Stored as received, in the same box, in a cupboard, no light and no heat.

Also I'm not trying to go after sigma, I'm just sharing the results.

Of course. It was tested through PTSD. I sent it myself. Bought in July. Stored as received, in the same box, in a cupboard, no light and no heat.

Also I'm not trying to go after sigma, I'm just sharing the results.
You didn't store it in the fridge? No worry man, I know you are not going after anyone, it's us that want to held sources accountable of their products.

Which is fine, considering it likely sat on the source's shelf in room temp for weeks if not months prior. Just like all peptides including GH.

Well, I was thinking this.
Because they don't store them ìn the fridge, prior to shipping them to you, do they?
So, how much degradation could have occurred, in just a matter of weeks, if this is what they are going to say happened?

Well, I was thinking this.
Because they don't store them ìn the fridge, prior to shipping them to you, do they?
So, how much degradation could have occurred, in just a matter of weeks, if this is what they are going to say happened?
It all depends on the temperature of the room. Not saying the peptide batch wasn't already at low purity.

We can see already some degradation when a sample get shipped to Jano and take a long time compared to one that gets shipped quickly.

Even so peptides can be stored outside the fridge is recommended to keep them refrigerated to minimize any possible causes.

My opinion is that the batch was just low purity but my suggestion is to never store peptides in a cupboard during summer, unless the room stay quite cool.

I had cupboards getting up to 30+ degrees during torrid days of summers and that is not the best indeed.

It all depends on the temperature of the room. Not saying the peptide batch wasn't already at low purity.

We can see already some degradation when a sample get shipped to Jano and take a long time compared to one that gets shipped quickly.

Even so peptides can be stored outside the fridge is recommended to keep them refrigerated to minimize any possible causes.

My opinion is that the batch was just low purity but my suggestion is to never store peptides in a cupboard during summer, unless the room stay quite cool.

I had cupboards getting up to 30+ degrees during torrid days of summers and that is not the best indeed.
Just for clarity, I'm not from a hot part of the world. Our summer was cool (more or less 20 celcius all summer)

Just for clarity, I'm not from a hot part of the world. Our summer was cool (more or less 20 celcius all summer)
Yeah as I said I believe it was just low purity from the start, my suggestion was more of a general one for anyone reading, as you live in a cool place of the world but many don't :)

Serostim manufacturer suggests room temp out of direct sunlight. Unsure if there's anything special about their freeze-drying process, but doubtful.

Serostim manufacturer suggests room temp out of direct sunlight. Unsure if there's anything special about their freeze-drying process, but doubtful.
You forget something, the perfect sterility of any pharma product, something we don't have on back market products so what does slow down or almost halts bacterial reproduction? Cold yes :)

Can't compare pharma product to generic Chinese products.

Go check sterility test of many peptides and you will see they fail and that's ok as you are injecting subq etc but you sure as hell don't want to keep it at room temperature.

Back