Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Oral promo coming soon?

I've been holding tight since you mentioned a potential promo after your holiday but nothing has come of it yet. Im tempted to try some from QSC if you have nothing coming.
I'm waiting for the results of a massive oral tablet test. I'll start a new promotion when the test results come back. I want to do things more seriously. In addition, the price of our tablets is very suitable.

Pulled the trigger on small international order (Ray is my rep)… over the Summer the domestic order delivered quick and quality was good.

Anxious to see how international service is… I was told 8-10 Days.

order received to Germany,
blind Ordered some cutting and bulking cycles, orals and pct orals incl hcg kit all for self usage.

i'm on a long clen cycle 80mcg daily ug european brand lab. i've tried 80mcg from Audley, heart rate stays stable in the target range.
i will try the sildenafil 100mcg when the sun goes down today

nice packaging!
thank you!

order received to Germany,
blind Ordered some cutting and bulking cycles, orals and pct orals incl hcg kit all for self usage.

i'm on a long clen cycle 80mcg daily ug european brand lab. i've tried 80mcg from Audley, heart rate stays stable in the target range.
i will try the sildenafil 100mcg when the sun goes down today

nice packaging!
thank you!
Please rest assured that most of our products have been tested by Janoshik third party to ensure quality.

Anything new being discounted for the fitness blokes or is it just for the weightloss people that stumbled into meso?
How about some GB on your more expensive raws or oils, after providing testing of course. It would seem more fitting based upon the free advertising you receive on this forum and the influx of sales you have received.

Back