Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Ok well at least we finally have the answer.

You started a group buy on hgh and haven't tested yet for accuracy or dimmer..
No worries mate , that wasn't hard to admit was it.
Don't bullshit next time just say it. You may still get the sales if you are more upfront.

So post the test results here then .. friend. I'm not doing your job by testing your products.
Ok well at least we finally have the answer.

You started a group buy on hgh and haven't tested yet for accuracy or dimmer..
No worries mate , that wasn't hard to admit was it.
Don't bullshit next time just say it. You may still get the sales if you are more upfront.
Yeah, that's right. It's still the old test report

Yeah, that's right. It's still the old test report
Yes sigma One thing you gotta learn, you need to be upfront, you can't bullshit ppl around here, yeah maybe few of the new members you can but what you don't wanna really do is bullshit us long time members.

We prefer a straight answer and the truth then being deceived with bullshit.

Sources do mistakes as we all do but is how you go on from that mistake that will make you thrive or have you fall down.

So ok what is done is done, now for the future, you do a group buy? Fantastic. PRE TEST what you are offering on the group buy, don't fucking start the group buy until the batch offered has been tested and you have test on hands.

When you have all those pieces together you open up the group buy and start advertising it with Lab test attached.

You do that and keep up the great customer service and I believe you will do good.

Don't lie, because lies will catch up with you and if you start pissing vets member around here I can assure you, business will not be good. Go see around other sources that tried tho go down that road how it ended up.

I srsly have no direct interest in you doing well except that it would be nice to have different Chinese alternative on the market as competition brings better quality for us users.

Back