Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Ok well at least we finally have the answer.

You started a group buy on hgh and haven't tested yet for accuracy or dimmer..
No worries mate , that wasn't hard to admit was it.
Don't bullshit next time just say it. You may still get the sales if you are more upfront.

So post the test results here then .. friend. I'm not doing your job by testing your products.
Ok well at least we finally have the answer.

You started a group buy on hgh and haven't tested yet for accuracy or dimmer..
No worries mate , that wasn't hard to admit was it.
Don't bullshit next time just say it. You may still get the sales if you are more upfront.
Yeah, that's right. It's still the old test report

Yeah, that's right. It's still the old test report
Yes sigma One thing you gotta learn, you need to be upfront, you can't bullshit ppl around here, yeah maybe few of the new members you can but what you don't wanna really do is bullshit us long time members.

We prefer a straight answer and the truth then being deceived with bullshit.

Sources do mistakes as we all do but is how you go on from that mistake that will make you thrive or have you fall down.

So ok what is done is done, now for the future, you do a group buy? Fantastic. PRE TEST what you are offering on the group buy, don't fucking start the group buy until the batch offered has been tested and you have test on hands.

When you have all those pieces together you open up the group buy and start advertising it with Lab test attached.

You do that and keep up the great customer service and I believe you will do good.

Don't lie, because lies will catch up with you and if you start pissing vets member around here I can assure you, business will not be good. Go see around other sources that tried tho go down that road how it ended up.

I srsly have no direct interest in you doing well except that it would be nice to have different Chinese alternative on the market as competition brings better quality for us users.

Yes sigma One thing you gotta learn, you need to be upfront, you can't bullshit ppl around here, yeah maybe few of the new members you can but what you don't wanna really do is bullshit us long time members.

We prefer a straight answer and the truth then being deceived with bullshit.

Sources do mistakes as we all do but is how you go on from that mistake that will make you thrive or have you fall down.

So ok what is done is done, now for the future, you do a group buy? Fantastic. PRE TEST what you are offering on the group buy, don't fucking start the group buy until the batch offered has been tested and you have test on hands.

When you have all those pieces together you open up the group buy and start advertising it with Lab test attached.

You do that and keep up the great customer service and I believe you will do good.

Don't lie, because lies will catch up with you and if you start pissing vets member around here I can assure you, business will not be good. Go see around other sources that tried tho go down that road how it ended up.

I srsly have no direct interest in you doing well except that it would be nice to have different Chinese alternative on the market as competition brings better quality for us users.
We just didn't know that the group purchase needs to provide the test report of the batch together. We're not cheating our customers. We just want to let more customers experience our service so the group purchase lower price. Let more customers know about us. Now that we know how to do it we'll look at it next time. We will strictly follow the group purchase process.

We just didn't know that the group purchase needs to provide the test report of the batch together. We're not cheating our customers. We just want to let more customers experience our service so the group purchase lower price. Let more customers know about us. Now that we know how to do it we'll look at it next time. We will strictly follow the group purchase process.
Primo GB next?

During the Chinese National Day holiday, you can normally send orders to our sales staff from October 1st to October 6th. In order to better serve you, our warehouse will arrange staff to package products and sort out all packages to be delivered. In this way, we can avoid the situation of missing orders and untimely arrangement of orders after the holiday. We will send out all packages as soon as possible on October 7th after the holiday. Have a good day, everyone.

Done my first order after be recommended by a few people as they reved about 1 week delivery etc to Australia so thought will give it a go. Ordered 2 kits of mots-c package came in 2-3 weeks which is fine I normally used qsc so used to waiting a few weeks. They accidentally sent me mt2 sent them photos and offered to ship me the mots-c without me having to ask which was good. 2-3 weeks later got my mots-c seems to be legit. Overall fairly happy would use them again but as others said more testing would be nice

Done my first order after be recommended by a few people as they reved about 1 week delivery etc to Australia so thought will give it a go. Ordered 2 kits of mots-c package came in 2-3 weeks which is fine I normally used qsc so used to waiting a few weeks. They accidentally sent me mt2 sent them photos and offered to ship me the mots-c without me having to ask which was good. 2-3 weeks later got my mots-c seems to be legit. Overall fairly happy would use them again but as others said more testing would be nice
Thank you for sharing, soon we will complete the testing of all products, and continue to test products

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be

Semaglutide 5mg 10 mg 15mg 20mg

So, what I want to say is
SM5 :semaglutide 5mg 65usd/box
SM10 :semaglutide 10mg 110usd/box
SM15 :semaglutide 15mg 150usd/box
SM20 :semaglutide 20mg 180usd/box

The above products can be combined arbitrarily

minimum order quantity(MOQ):2Box

Third-party test report support:

SM5: Janoshik Analytical

SM10: Janoshik Analytical

SM15: Janoshik Analytical

SM20: Janoshik Analytical

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: September 30, 2024 - October 10, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days.

The fastest delivery.

Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna、Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, )

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:加入 Discord 服务器 Sigma Audley!

Whatsapp/Telegram:+852 6525 4751

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be

Semaglutide 5mg 10 mg 15mg 20mg

So, what I want to say is
SM5 :semaglutide 5mg 65usd/box
SM10 :semaglutide 10mg 110usd/box
SM15 :semaglutide 15mg 150usd/box
SM20 :semaglutide 20mg 180usd/box

The above products can be combined arbitrarily

minimum order quantity(MOQ):2Box

Third-party test report support:

SM5: Janoshik Analytical

SM10: Janoshik Analytical

SM15: Janoshik Analytical

SM20: Janoshik Analytical

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: September 30, 2024 - October 10, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days.

The fastest delivery.

Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna、Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, )

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:加入 Discord 服务器 Sigma Audley!

Whatsapp/Telegram:+852 6525 4751

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!
Sigma one suggestion, in the future include cap colour of the batch sent to test, so that ppl that buy that specific item during group buys can verify is the one that has been sent to test.

It's a small detail but really appreciated by the users

Back