Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

You joking? It was a 10$ difference.

I wouldn't call that high motherfucker
Hey cocksucker there regular price of primo is $280 when Qsc regular price is $160 and having a GB price that is still higher$170 would not entice nobody to buy from them lay down the oils and pick up a book cause your brain is fried

Hey cocksucker there regular price of primo is $280 when Qsc regular price is $160 and having a GB price that is still higher$170 would not entice nobody to buy from them lay down the oils and pick up a book cause your brain is fried

If I pay 10$ more for a better customer service as Sigma is at the moment offering, I know where I would spend my money.

I know you cheap crackhead would not go for it but who wants your money anyway?

So before I teabag you go back in your corner and eat shit

Qsc’s regular price is $190 here in America, plus $10 shipping making it $200. Sooooo, you’re wrong.

Man I see you ignorant I’m said intentionally read and leave the oils alone
Can’t buy international if it’s available domestic. At least that’s what I think you meant with the word salad you just spewed.

Soooo, I reiterate, you’re wrong.

Back