Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

You joking? It was a 10$ difference.

I wouldn't call that high motherfucker
Hey cocksucker there regular price of primo is $280 when Qsc regular price is $160 and having a GB price that is still higher$170 would not entice nobody to buy from them lay down the oils and pick up a book cause your brain is fried

Hey cocksucker there regular price of primo is $280 when Qsc regular price is $160 and having a GB price that is still higher$170 would not entice nobody to buy from them lay down the oils and pick up a book cause your brain is fried

If I pay 10$ more for a better customer service as Sigma is at the moment offering, I know where I would spend my money.

I know you cheap crackhead would not go for it but who wants your money anyway?

So before I teabag you go back in your corner and eat shit

Qsc’s regular price is $190 here in America, plus $10 shipping making it $200. Sooooo, you’re wrong.

Our sales model is to assign different sales personnel to each customer so that we can better serve each customer. Our sales people.(Ada, Ray, Fenna、Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy)
Have ordered from Moon, but to make sure i asked her to send an email to verify she is the right person from the right company.

So far real nice contact, ultra fast reaction and support.
Excited for the products.

Xie xie

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well!

We have a nice price list but with new things changed!

We now sell SLU-PP-332 and 5-Amino-1-MQ!

We reduced the regular price of Primo 100 and 200 and large dosage Tirzapetide!

Thank you once again for choosing us!

Hello
As you told me in a private message, I wrote to Nova. The salesperson sent me a price list, but I want to buy Raw but in smaller quantities, since I use them personally and not as a reseller. Many of us want to buy small quantities of, for example, finasteride, monoxidil, dutasteride to make hair lotions. Please, could you do us the favor of buying less quantity since with 10 grams we have to make liters of hair lotion, for example.

Hello
As you told me in a private message, I wrote to Nova. The salesperson sent me a price list, but I want to buy Raw but in smaller quantities, since I use them personally and not as a reseller. Many of us want to buy small quantities of, for example, finasteride, monoxidil, dutasteride to make hair lotions. Please, could you do us the favor of buying less quantity since with 10 grams we have to make liters of hair lotion, for example.
You can send fewer quantities to the sales staff. Check the price for you.

Back