Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hello there beautiful people! I hope you're doing well on this beautiful Monday!

We have good news to share with everyone!

We have decided to lower our prices for Semaglutide and Tirzapetide and added Retatrutide 12 mg and 20 mg! And this is for the foreseeable future!

And here's the new price list for this info, only for this week!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Semaglutide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is 125usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ):
2 boxes=250usd 1BOX=10vials

2Box=20vials Janoshik:Janoshik Analytical

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: August 5, 2024 - August 12, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:Join the Shanghai Sigma Audley Discord Server!

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+86 18126314766

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!