Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Blood Sugar Crash is Not just feel Report.
You me telling us you having a sensor in your arm so obviously you have issues going on. This says that their are most likely multiple factors at play for which your blood sugar crashed. Honestly I know nothing about some of the peptides you re taking so I an all ears if you would like to explain what they do and the science of why they would make your blood sugar crash and what would be wring with them to make your sugar crash.... break it all down for me dawg!!!

Exactly, hence even with his attitude and the tren induced tirades he gets the majority of customers because their products are tested regularly.
@SigmaAudley China Peptide - as unlike QSC, you don’t have a shit attitude, aren’t prone to temper tantrums & so far haven’t scammed or doxxed anyone for publicly criticising you - just imagine how much business you’d take off him if you matched him for testing.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide - as unlike QSC, you don’t have a shit attitude, aren’t prone to temper tantrums & so far haven’t scammed or doxxed anyone for publicly criticising you - just imagine how much business you’d take off him if you matched him for testing.
Thank you for your feedback and honesty, we are trying our best with our resources as we are a business trying to make money and guarantee satisfaction as much as we can for both sides equally.

Blood Sugar Crash is Not just feel Report.

It always seems the case that if someone (like the guy on the previous page) has "good feelz", nobody has obections, but if someone has "bad or no feelz" then some proof is needed/they must be wrong/have a suspicious agenda etc.
Somehow, feelz are acceptable only when they serve the purpose of propping up positive expectations

It always seems the case that if someone (like the guy on the previous page) has "good feelz", nobody has obections, but if someone has "bad or no feelz" then some proof is needed/they must be wrong/have a suspicious agenda etc.
Somehow, feelz are acceptable only when they serve the purpose of propping up positive expectations
Not really though, anybody with real experience on AAS will listen to gear reviews backed by sides, gains, feelz reports; hell, we even question blood test reports because of effects of some compounds on certain parameters.

Hence, everything is looked with skepticism if no lab test to confirm it. Not because people are saying anything, that doesn’t mean people believe it.

Not really though, anybody with real experience on AAS will listen to gear reviews backed by sides, gains, feelz reports; hell, we even question blood test reports because of effects of some compounds on certain parameters.

Hence, everything is looked with skepticism if no lab test to confirm it. Not because people are saying anything, that doesn’t mean people believe it.

I know what you are saying.
That person was talking about peptides, having used them in the past.
I have seen this kind of thing here lots of times, otherwise it wouldn't get noticed.
Yay it works. Everyone is happy. Doesn’t quite, everyone's out to get you.
I am not a "feelz" supporter, in either case.
But I have noticed this

Thank you for your feedback and honesty, we are trying our best with our resources as we are a business trying to make money and guarantee satisfaction as much as we can for both sides equally.
Yes mate, I’ve just seen you poster Jano tests results for AAS raws in your testing thread - good for you.

You should post them in this thread also - it’s what your #1 competitor does as it increases their visibility.