Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! A little reminder about our Group Buy here!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes1BOX=10vials 2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 29, 2024-June 7, 2024

Shipping time:

When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order):

(Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!
Was there a Jano for this?

I give credit where credit is due - however, if you have a limited ability to comprehend written English - I only rated & commented on the customer service and delivery. But, yes so far out of many international suppliers this has been the best/quickest experience getting rat shit to date! :)
Wonderful. Im waiting for your feels report telling us how great his products are.

Last edited:
I wonder how effective that cerebrolysin would be. 1 ml of pharm stuff has 215 mg in it with a common dose being 5ml/day. So a entire kit would be ~3ml. Maybe there's something to be said about micro dosing it, I don't know. I've been wanting to try it for a while now.

The oils I received did not have printed labels or boxes. My sales representative is Ray
We have branded products and unbranded products, they are the same products, if you need to bring packaged products, you can tell our sales staff need to bring packaged products when ordering, we will send the package according to the requirements, if you do not ask us to default no guaranteed products, so that it is safe for transportation and us.

I didn't know that this information was required here and I thought this thread was purely about feedback. I take insulin pre-workout in combination with slightly higher amounts of HGH, the sensor is just to be on the safe side, as the second insulin peak can be stronger, depending on what the training is like. With this sensor I have the only notable side effect of insulin under control. If I destroyed my own insulin sensitivity, the exact opposite would happen and my blood sugar would be high. On the day I tried the "PT141" (10% of the vial) my blood sugar crashed to 56mg/dL 20 minutes later. below 50mg/dl can be fatal. I didn't exercise that day so I didn't take any insulin. If you take something that you can rule out will lower your blood sugar, then you won't be able to react properly if the side effects of hyperglucemia occur. If someone takes a substance that lowers their blood sugar so much and cannot diagnose the side effects, then they are dead. That's my point for this feedback. Either the amino acid composition of the peptide is completely wrong, or it is not PT141 but insulin or IGF1. My blood sugar is in a life-threatening range, I need 150-200g of fast carbs to stabilize it. 15 minutes later it was back to 62mg/dl. I wrote to the dealer and he didn't even reply. I sent a vial to Jano then we will see. I just say you should be careful with the peptides, since Audley also sells insulin. Such mistakes also happen with QSC, but they don't have any peptides in their range that are deadly. imagine you order hgh and get dermorphin or insulin.. have fun
hello guys, please remove my post. I did Sigma Audley an injustice. I got the result that it was the right active ingredient, but a little underdosed. It's a mystery to me where the strong side effects came from.