Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

We have branded products and unbranded products, they are the same products, if you need to bring packaged products, you can tell our sales staff need to bring packaged products when ordering, we will send the package according to the requirements, if you do not ask us to default no guaranteed products, so that it is safe for transportation and us.
Thank you for the reply. So far I am pleased with your products that I have utilized.

hello guys, please remove my post. I did Sigma Audley an injustice. I got the result that it was the right active ingredient, but a little underdosed. It's a mystery to me where the strong side effects came from.
Actually now that I think about it there has not been enough time for you to get a sample sent off and tested.. I could be wrong.. this was less than 7 days ago..

Actually now that I think about it there has not been enough time for you to get a sample sent off and tested.. I could be wrong.. this was less than 7 days ago..

U up already or still awake?

Anyway, good morning.
I have already said that to someone today but they didn't care for it.
Maybe you will.

See ya later on, m on my way out :)

hello guys, please remove my post. I did Sigma Audley an injustice. I got the result that it was the right active ingredient, but a little underdosed. It's a mystery to me where the strong side effects came from.
Justice prevails!
Thank you for the reply. So far I am pleased with your products that I have utilized.
Happy to hear! Thank you for choosing us!

Post the results please. What does "a little underdosed" mean? It could be 50% from what it should be as well as 99%. Would be great to have some clarification.

TD from Sigma took less than 2weeks products looks great with labels Test E EQ and Deca will be testing mid Sept after i get my bloodwork done

I remember this.
He was the one with the glucose monitor.
He said he sent it to Jano.
So that was a lie?
Well I don't know where hr is from but the few times I sent sample to jano it too about 10 days to get there everytime maybe 8.. it was just last Sunday when this convo started when he said he was gonna send it in.. so he sent the test and got the results in 5 or 6 days.. then does not post the results....... Hey yall it's all goof just a little underdosed... then no explanation and whet caused him to flip out in the first place... I am not calling him a liar but sure calling him out!

Well I don't know where hr is from but the few times I sent sample to jano it too about 10 days to get there everytime maybe 8.. it was just last Sunday when this convo started when he said he was gonna send it in.. so he sent the test and got the results in 5 or 6 days.. then does not post the results....... Hey yall it's all goof just a little underdosed... then no explanation and whet caused him to flip out in the first place... I am not calling him a liar but sure calling him out!

Well, you are right, something is off, here.
When I heard about it, he seemed quite sure there was a correlation and I did believe he had not felt well.
You wouldn't think someone would lie about something like that.
However, what happened afterwards and why he came back here saying oh well, delete the message it was just underdosed, that is bs.
The results were not posted because there were none.
That's not a good thing to do.