SIS Labs Test vials, What happened?

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Tahsin, Jan 31, 2020.

1. brownbro

brownbro Member

Yeah good call on dumping it man not worth the risk for the cost of a few vials, especially UGL...

Den84 likes this.
  2. brownbro

brownbro Member

good read man I didn’t know this

3. KL8209

KL8209 Member

I really don't think it's worth the risk in trying to save it. What if you "salvage" some of it, pin it and have some really serious side effects? Imagine your body going into shock or it literally eats or destroys the muscle it was exposed to from injecting a rancid solution?

Especially when it's still easy to come by. I'd cut my losses and not look back. No harm no foul bro that's life.

It's your body but I would just hate to see something serious happen to you. Not worth it IMO.

Tahsin likes this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can you actually show the name of the compound on an unopened vial? I am seeing dark color oil but kinda wanna see the front of the vial to see what color matches what compound. I know you told everyone, i just wanna see it for myself.

5. Tahsin

Tahsin Junior Member

IMG_20200202_140914.jpg
    IMG_20200202_140837.jpg

KL8209 likes this.
  6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Tahsin likes this.
  7. Tahsin

Tahsin Junior Member

No worries but do you even visit anaboliclab.com ?

8. KL8209

KL8209 Member

Hey man, did you ever decide what you were going to do with your strangely discolored vials!? Hopefully you aren't going to risk it and use them.

9. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

OP I would have emailed SIS and have them comment on this thread, it's making them look pretty bad.

10. Gbro

Gbro Member

Maybe you could do that, since you're so worried about there rust colored sus.

Tahsin likes this.
  11. Tahsin

Tahsin Junior Member

I did and found others on Google images who had the same issue I think they used cheap oil which hasn't been filtered out properly? or non USP grade in this batch which makes it go rancid within 2 years.

Screenshot_20200414-061118.png

S.B.C likes this.
  12. ripriot

ripriot Member

I would find out what carrier oil they use and trouble shoot from there.