So much disrespect..... Sort it out.

Big_poppa_Bren

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Over the last few weeks I have noticed a massive increase in disrespect towards Respected members, not "well known" since that comes with post count and activity and so on.

What I have been witnessing is....

A new member will make a thread, either asking for help, or advice or both.

On many of these threads a well known and respected member will make comments. And give GOOD advice, but it seems that if the advice is not what the new members want to see then they go into attack mode.

I would like to ask all members, not just new......

Please remember, these guys post in your thread to help. If it's not what you want to hear then that's just life.

I can see that a lot of the knowledgeable members will be hesitant to post in the near future.

I have posted this in the steroid forum because it's this section that suffers most from adolescent responses from 40+ year olds. If your reading this and take offence then the boot fits.... Let's calm it down.

To get respect you need to give it.

This isn't aimed at new members, a new member status means nothing to me. You either know your stuff or your seeking to learn. This IS aimed at the cry baby bitches who throw toys out of the pram when people don't agree with them 100%

We are all here for the same reason right?

Treat forums as such. When you give them good advice and they don't take it just END futher comments and they No longer can disrespect you or anyone else.

I hear you and these morons just are so entitled..fuck that noise. Just ignore them.

Well , I would have to say thanks to everyone , ( NOT STEALING THIS THREAD ) Started on this forum knowing basics , got to say have learned so much in a small time frame . Personaly thinking about it , now I have more of a chance of pursuing my peraonal goals bc of the knowldge ive learned and still continuing , i came humble to earn respect and learn . Im not here to kiss ass but to put accrediblility where it is supposed to be .

There a tonne of good guy and the knowledge is cast on MESO. But I have been reluctant myself to post and help some others, had "that feeling" they be trolling, or didn't really want help rather more of "I am right in what I am doing so the vets should agree"

It's a sad state of affairs to see around here.... Like that dick @troopergains

Stared off great..... Then trolls.

Well I dont blame you for that ive done wrong told i was wrong listened and fixed it , worked out fine . People will troll bc they have some gelly rolls.

Well I dont blame you for that ive done wrong told i was wrong listened and fixed it , worked out fine . People will troll bc they have some gelly rolls.
Right, not all the new people who joined here recently are trolls but when they spout off the shit like Pooper Chute did then YES they are trolls and are treated accordingly. Respect is EARNED here not just given mindlessly.

I use to welcome new members , now they are all suspect . Potential trolls/scammers .
I trust no newbies...:(
Don't blame you, considering the wave of Evo refugees joining up because of the big crackdown over at Evo. The level of trolling and scamming now is so much higher than it has been in ages. Sad...

Nope , i belive i started looking at meso in 2012 ish of and on just bs around .
then a cpuple years late ran some gear got reaults did it again and just eff it ill join semms good . And its amazing

Nope , i belive i started looking at meso in 2012 ish of and on just bs around .
then a cpuple years late ran some gear got reaults did it again and just eff it ill join semms good . And its amazing
I joined up here in 2010, and only posted for like a year...trolls were really bad then so stopped coming here for like nearly 3 years.

The number one way to earn likes on meso is by insulting other members.
Just the way it is here.

The number one way to earn likes on meso is by insulting other members.
Just the way it is here.

Shut up, Burr. You cock-sucking, douchebag, cum gargling, toupe wearing, skinny jean ass, juggling, fat, clown nose, Jewish Afro-Mexi-Muslim American piece of shit.

Jk ;)

I have been seeing the same thing on other boards.

It's not always so easy to stay out of shit though. It depends on the troll. We can starve them, but if they don't leave from lack of food, we have to go to plan B :)

I can't say I enjoy it. I took some good advice from a friend and left the under ground to get away from that shit.