So much disrespect..... Sort it out.

Just starve them out. Who gives two shits what some keyboard warrior has to say anyway? And if some 19 year old wants to run 3 grams of gear on his 1st cycle and refuses to be talked off the ledge then push him off. He'll be sterile and stop the bloodline in its tracks. Good riddance I say.

The number one way to earn likes on meso is by insulting other members.
Just the way it is here.

Not all WKM's got the high likes count by insulting or bullying others. I didnt , yes mine came from comments on my foodie thread but they werent free , and I give more likes then I get . By alot . My thread just happens to be one of the more popular ones here and I promote it .
Im not looking for likes Im looking for contributing members , and friends...;)

Not all WKM's got the high likes count by insulting or bullying others. I didnt , yes mine came from comments on my foodie thread but they werent free , and I give more likes then I get . By alot . My thread just happens to be one of the more popular ones here and I promote it .
Im not looking for likes Im looking for contributing members , and friends...;)

Fuck you, OGH. You food lovin', Popeye look-a-like, gearhead, nose-kissing, Alaskan Inuit Eskimo piece of shit.

Trying to up my like count ;)

I'm "well know" but I still consider my self to be new here. They should base that term off something else other than post numbers in my opinion. but i agree with u forsure, I don't see why people come In here so hard headed and expecting to learn. either u know it or u don't. before trying to prove someone wrong I've always researched the fuk out of it and than some.

and even than I keep my opinions to myself unless someone is going to do damage to themselves. I think it's amazing here other than that problem of those trolls taking a decent amount of threads up

I'm "well know" but I still consider my self to be new here. They should base that term off something else other than post numbers in my opinion. but i agree with u forsure, I don't see why people come In here so hard headed and expecting to learn. either u know it or u don't. before trying to prove someone wrong I've always researched the fuk out of it and than some.

and even than I keep my opinions to myself unless someone is going to do damage to themselves. I think it's amazing here other than that problem of those trolls taking a decent amount of threads up
Good post.

We should not feed the trolls as they are just a waste of time. If a new member shares a good bit of knowledge that is a good sign.

Fuck you, OGH. You food lovin', Popeye look-a-like, gearhead, nose-kissing, Alaskan Inuit Eskimo piece of shit.

Trying to up my like count ;)

You got everything right except for the Alaska Eskimo part, Im more Oklahoma Cherokee .

Now you go back to curling in the squat racks now....;)

I've learned a ton of shit here. Not just asking my own questions, but reading through various threads.

you could easily become pretty fucking knowledgeable about all things fitness related, on this forum, if you don't act like a little cunt.

I've never personally received shit from anyone here.. if you do, it's your own damn fault for being a bitch.

It is like that on every forum no matter what kind of topic the forum covers, and has been happening since I can remember. Fortunately those guys who only want to hear what they want tend to just fade away.. either that or a select few actually see the light if enough people chime in with the same advice, and humbly admit their mistake and start accepting advice and learning. I don't think there's any way to ever chance this, because the guys who act that way and read this thread are just going to scoff at the notion and ignore it, just like they do with anything else.

Gold jacket, green jacket- who gives a shit. This is the fucking internet. I dislike the majority of people I meet in real life... here is no different. If the people I do like decide to be dick bags I won't lose any sleep over it. Plenty to learn here and plenty of douchebags to insult- I enjoy both. If I hear something stupid I correct it in my own way. You don't want to listen, you do your own thing and everyone dies? Good. I like being right.

If we mow the grass regularly, the weeds don't have time to grow. We get dick heads of all kinds here. Some want to sell gear. Other want to sell nitwit ideas. We have an uncensored board, that means we deal with it and run their asses out, or they stay and fuck up the lawn.

I use to welcome new members , now they are all suspect . Potential trolls/scammers .
I trust no newbies...:(
Thanks OGH... I see where I stand. You damn scammer! I broke my vials playing ping pong with my gear.. A vet here wouldn't give me a free batch either.. Scammers everywhere

It shouldn't be so complicated. When I joined here, I had done some actual research and had a fairly solid cycle planned out. I got some great advice and made a few tweaks to my cycle that paid off. I posted a few things in the wrong place and even asked a few questions that were out of line. I got put in check and made the necessary corrections. I even had one vet come down on me pretty hard and got my hand slapped pretty good. Did I come out throwing punches? No, I apologized for my breach of etiquette, pointed out that maybe dude was a little over the top and moved on. End of story. This younger generation is generally way too entitled and demand answers and respect without the fundamental knowledge that it is earned, not just handed out. Regardless of member status or "likes".

Just being a Well Know Member does not mean anything. Fuck, I was a WKM before I was a WKM so post count does not mean you are knowledgeable. I would never take advice from me. But one thing I have learned is you can't fix stupid. I will throw out advice if it looks like the member asking is actually paying attention. Once they argue they are right and everyone else is wrong I stop treating them seriously. Incidents like the Zero to Hero bullshit, I only posted to fuck with him for entertainment value. It takes time but people like Sworder will eventually fade away if not encouraged.