Some feedback on the 1st cycle I'm about to run...

5percentbrah

Posted this on another forum but got a ton of negative feedback. Hoping for some more constructive answers here. :)

So I'm about to run my first cycle. I'm following Rich Piana's template from his Bigger By The Day series, but scaling it way back. I figure this is safe for sure, but would appreciate a second look.

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

Have HCG on hand for PCT. Also have Nolva to be extra careful. Plenty of Adex if needed on cycle.

Thoughts? I dropped some of the ramping up in doses that Rich suggested, so I think this should be fairly conservative.

Posted this on another forum but got a ton of negative feedback. Hoping for some more constructive answers here. :)

So I'm about to run my first cycle. I'm following Rich Piana's template from his Bigger By The Day series, but scaling it way back. I figure this is safe for sure, but would appreciate a second look.

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

Have HCG on hand for PCT. Also have Nolva to be extra careful. Plenty of Adex if needed on cycle.

Thoughts? I dropped some of the ramping up in doses that Rich suggested, so I think this should be fairly conservative.
Rich piana takes pretty much any thing he can get his hands on because of the years of use so he needs the different compounds to build more muscle on his big ass frame,
I'm pretty sure you look like a school girl selling cookies compared to him so stop being a fucking muppet thinking your brave or tough or going to get fantastic results from taking all these compounds.
Because the real truth two things will happen one you will die... Or two you will end up looking like Edward scissor hands love dole from all the stretch marks because your body cannot handle the growth.
1st cycle 500 to 800 mg of test e a week no bloody orals no other compounds fuck all just test and you will get decent gains stop being a YouTube humping wanabe to the pros as guess what your not one? :) (hope this was nicer then the other forum you bloody cry baby they was completely right to rip you a new arse hole)

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

Obvious troll is way too obvious.

Funny guy. I think you missed a few compounds tho.

You never no lol! I no of a few people that have seen the pros stacks and just gone oo al lower the dose and try it.... Complete fuck tards Pmsl

Main things I left out were the anavar and primo at the end, mostly due to cost concerns.

Don't get why you think I'm trolling. Hundreds of people ran this stack along with him to start the year- successfully. This is literally 1/3 of the doses he mapped out.

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

This is BEYOND a terrible cycle, especially for a first cycle.

Do 500mg's test E for 12 weeks, or don't cycle at all. You are playing with FIRE by listening to anything Rich says, especially in regards to your health/well being. Be smarter than this.

OP you will take shit on any board with this first cycle. No fucking way should you run this cycle. This is just crazy. I'm not joking either. If you are training hard and eating, you will put on 20lbs running test only 500mg ew.

Does it make any difference that I've technically run an Ostarine/4andro cycle previously?
No. It doesn't make this cycle any better. Don't listen to Rich when he says hundreds of people ran his cycle and had great results. I know a guy in person who tried, he literally was bloated as fuck and constantly felt unwell. Don't do this, seriously.

Its a bad idea because its your first cycle.
You don't even know how you will react to test.

If you get sides how will you pinpoint them?

What do you expect to gain? You think you will look like rich off one cycle? I've been going for a few years now and I still have a ways to go to get there. Shit I'm sure I wont ever get to that level. lol regardless of the drugs I take.

Do you have the diet and training to even support a cycle? Don't just say yes, give us the details.

Running deca and tren with no dopamine antagonist? That's a pretty bad idea right there. Unless you wanna lactate.

What are your stats like height and weight? This isnt even like 4th or 5th cycle material dude.

Problem here is your going to jack your self up and you wont know what to do cause you dont know what caused it. Your going to reach the point where the positive return ceases to exist and your just going to have a real bad time.

Whats sad is first time users post cycles like this when you have jacked ass mother fuckers running just 600mgs of test and maybe something else like an oral. The sucessfull ones are smart man. The steroids are only a tiny tiny fraction of the game.

You don't have to listen man take it for what its worth, your gonna get shit on any board cause we all know this is bat shit crazy to do. Any negative or rude comments are meant as a deturant for what you are about to do.

Alright guys, I get what you're saying and it makes sense. I don't want to run a bunch of new things at once, because if something goes wrong, I won't know what to blame.

If I wanted to keep it to one compound, could i just run something like 750mg Tren for the first eight weeks, and then 1000mg EQ for the last eight weeks?

Nothing about this cycle or anything youve posted is any good. Nothing.

But I say run it. Obviously you want to because you went to another forum and they sh*t on it and you came here for approval.

Go ahead and do it "brah". Make a cycle log too. I'll sub. Just make sure you log through PCT and down the road too.

Dude, 900mg of test a week? 900mg of Deca a week, 50mg of Dbol for 8 weeks? Then Anadrol for another 8 weeks? As a first cycle? Are you fucking insane? Is this a joke? Bro, first of all 500mg Test and 400mg Deca, tops and that is even subjective. Dbol shouldn't be run for more than 4 weeks at 30 mg a day and never followed by another super toxic oral like Anadrol unless you want to urinate blood. Then you want to add Tren and Mast? You're outta your fucking mind, chumlee. Start with 400mg of test a week and 300 mg of Deca for 12 weeks or 300mg of Test and 400mg of Deca. Nothing else or 400mg of Test a week for 12 weeks and 30mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks. Eat clean, drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest. That's it. Drop the rest Wyle E. Coyote super genius.

You should really consider adding some npp in there somewhere.... you know ... so you don't have to wait for that deca to kick in... wtf! Your probably gonna die unless your source is shit... in which case your probably stI'll gonna die....
Good luck op...

You should really consider adding some npp in there somewhere.... you know ... so you don't have to wait for that deca to kick in... wtf! Your probably gonna die unless your source is shit... in which case your probably stI'll gonna die....
Good luck op...

To be fair, I considered running test prop and NPP to jump start the cycle. But this was already waaaay too much gear and money. That's the only reason I'm not finishing with 100/day of anavar like he suggests

To be fair, I considered running test prop and NPP to jump start the cycle. But this was already waaaay too much gear and money. That's the only reason I'm not finishing with 100/day of anavar like he suggests
Whatever man... your an idiot... seriously fucking stupid man... but good luck.... be sure to post before and after pictures so we can see your gains...

The amount of oil going into your body would be absurd. OP do you have past experience pumping fluid into your ass?

Edit: of course you do. Pin it brah

OP, the only cycle I'd run if I were you is a bicycle. A three wheeled one with a shopping basket on the front.

Just until you grow up and learn like