Some feedback on the 1st cycle I'm about to run...

Your first cycle should be just test. Like I said if you think you know what your doing prove it.

Post up your diet and training. Cause I'm willing to bet it's not even fit for a test only cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted this on another forum but got a ton of negative feedback. Hoping for some more constructive answers here. :)

So I'm about to run my first cycle. I'm following Rich Piana's template from his Bigger By The Day series, but scaling it way back. I figure this is safe for sure, but would appreciate a second look.

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

Have HCG on hand for PCT. Also have Nolva to be extra careful. Plenty of Adex if needed on cycle.

Thoughts? I dropped some of the ramping up in doses that Rich suggested, so I think this should be fairly conservative.

Man honestly ide stick to 300 to 500 max. Since its your first you don't need alot to get results. Make it as basic as you can because your body hasn't been introduced yet.

Posted this on another forum but got a ton of negative feedback. Hoping for some more constructive answers here. :)

So I'm about to run my first cycle. I'm following Rich Piana's template from his Bigger By The Day series, but scaling it way back. I figure this is safe for sure, but would appreciate a second look.

Weeks 1-8
900mg Test E
900mg Deca
600mg Mast P
50mg/day Dbol

Weeks 9-16
900mg Test C
600mg Tren E
900mg EQ
50mg/day Anadrol

Have HCG on hand for PCT. Also have Nolva to be extra careful. Plenty of Adex if needed on cycle.

Thoughts? I dropped some of the ramping up in doses that Rich suggested, so I think this should be fairly conservative.

Looks great. The only change I would make, is I would open each vial and pour them directly into my butthole on day one. Straight to the blood stream, no needles, no fuss. The only challenge is finding someone gangster enough to pour them while you do a handstand. Good luck bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post up your diet and training. Cause I'm willing to bet it's not even fit for a test only cycle.

I don't get these type of remarks. Like someone had to have the training program of a professional bodybuilder to justify a test cycle.

I gained over 60lbs in two years while keeping my BF% the same (~15%). I'm in my early 30s. I think it's silly to suggest I don't have justification to run some sort of AAS.

I don't get these type of remarks. Like someone had to have the training program of a professional bodybuilder to justify a test cycle.

I gained over 60lbs in two years while keeping my BF% the same (~15%). I'm in my early 30s. I think it's silly to suggest I don't have justification to run some sort of AAS.
If you've gained 60lbs in 2 years at 15%bf why on earth would you want to put a shit ton of dangerous chemicals into your body? Please explain

If you've gained 60lbs in 2 years at 15%bf why on earth would you want to put a shit ton of dangerous chemicals into your body? Please explain

Because like I said, I'm in my early 30s and I've plateaued pretty hard the last 4-6 months (I've really been training closer to 2.5 years). I could keep struggling to squeeze what's probably another few pounds of muscle out of my natural limit still at this age, but why? I plan on being on TRT by the time I'm 40 anyway.

Because like I said, I'm in my early 30s and I've plateaued pretty hard the last 4-6 months (I've really been training closer to 2.5 years). I could keep struggling to squeeze what's probably another few pounds of muscle out of my natural limit still at this age, but why? I plan on being on TRT by the time I'm 40 anyway.
Dude im 32 I did my first cycle at 30 and it was 500mg/week of test enth for 12 weeks. I blew the fuck up... easy 20lbs of quality muscle. You are talking crazy amounts of gear and huge doses of em. Your body isn't a sports car bro. You cant just add 1000 horsepower and expect it to work right. On the real bro if you take what u listed you are gonna be in for one hell of a ride... and so is your body. Take it slow homie, you only get one chance at life. Do you wanna gamble with it because Piana told you that you could be huge if you do it. He doesn't give a fuck about you or anyone who listens to him so remember that when youbtake his advice

Lol man you are a special guy huh?
Godspeed, Assclown.

Keep it simple! Have whole life to cycle and after this you will only want to push the doses higher until something bad happens. So why speed into it!? It's a marathon, so treat it as such. You will make awesome gains on test so stick to that!
I say run 400-600 for 10-12 weeks.

Bud, I think you need to consider something. When you take this many hormones, you aren't just "setting yourself up for maximal gainage bro!". You will be changing your bodies hormones around. The reason people are telling you it's stupid is because you have no idea how you will react to it. They will literally have the ability to change who you are as an individual. I would imagine you have a job, right? Imagine these turn you into an agressive asshole and you don't know how to control it. What happens when you go to work and your performance dips off because you can't control your emotions, on top of that you start acting like an asshole to everyone. You'll probably get fired! Do you have a girlfriend? What happens when something that usually annoys you but you can hold it in just pisses you off beyond reasoning because your hormones are all f'd up and your emotions are out of control so you snap off on her and she leaves you.

Take my word for it, keep it simple until you can tell how you'll react. You can still make some great gains off a simple 400mg's test e/c for 12 weeks and some 30mg's dbol for 4 weeks.

Lol man you are a special guy huh?
Godspeed, Assclown.

No, I'm not a "special guy". You just wait for a chance to post something that makes you sound like a dbag?

My point is that I'm not some beginner, I've been lifting for 2+ years, and I'm well past the age where my test levels are naturally high.

What other criteria is needed to justify running a cycle? It seems to me that already makes me a better candidate than about 75% of people who decide to try AAS.

Keep it simple! Have whole life to cycle and after this you will only want to push the doses higher until something bad happens. So why speed into it!? It's a marathon, so treat it as such. You will make awesome gains on test so stick to that!
I say run 400-600 for 10-12 weeks.

Thanks for the constructive advice.... And for everyone else who gave the same advice.

Decided to simply stick with 12 weeks of Test E for the cycle. Will dose at 600mg, since it's easiest with 300mg/ml test.

Alright guys, I get what you're saying and it makes sense. I don't want to run a bunch of new things at once, because if something goes wrong, I won't know what to blame.

If I wanted to keep it to one compound, could i just run something like 750mg Tren for the first eight weeks, and then 1000mg EQ for the last eight weeks?
Fucking hell yea! 750 mg ew of tren e and a 1000mg of EQ a week is a great cycle. I'd say run it 12wks and 20wks though. You should be able to find plenty of people that ran this as a first cycle! These are low dosage so you can still drink alcohol on your off days. I'd add a lot of cardio in your workout too. You'll be fucking huge and ripped in no time! Do whatever you want obviously no body on any of these forums know wtf they are talking about!! Too prove it just research first cycles and see what you come up with! Good luck I think you will need it!!

So early 30s and your not a beginner at 2 years of lifting.... I'd say that's beginner bud.... but 60 lbs of muscle in 2 years and keeping bf at 15%? Natty? I'd say #1 bullshit... I think your pumpING yourself up to sound better bro... what was ur starting weight 2 years ago and what's your current weight? Also post a pic ... a body pic but edit out your face... I think we would all like to see what u look like pre cycle...