sore nipples. nolva and aromasin on hand. please advise!

wiz

i need some advice on what to do.
been taking the nolva at 20mgs/day for almost two weeks. nips are still sore so i just bumped it to 40mg's a couple days ago. and started the aromasin yesterday at 20mgs/day.
its a light cycle of test only and will end with winny.

Keep the nolva and aromasin going and the aromasin should start taking effect rather quickly. Make sure that your not constantly "checking" to see if they still hurt as some do it too often simply out of fear of gyno and the constant rubbing will actually cause soreness and not any estro problems

once the soreness is gone should i stop one or the other? my pct will consist of both. i am several weeks away from pct.

I always like to use an dex or letro during a cycle....but the nolva should help in a few days...you can even bump the nolva to 60 mg. for one week

if its really that sore/painful then you should consider getting a-dex meanwhile you can up the nolva to carry you until you get the adex.... if your saying its a low dose >>> are you using something from an UG as it could be overdosed in which case it may not be a low dose!!

so once the lumps/pain are gone to you continue a small dose of nolva? what about aromasin.?
its been a couple of weeks to get it back to normal and have both on hand. actually still taking 40mgs/nolva/day and 20mgs/aromasin/day. about 10 weeks left in my cycle.

Back