SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Gundog

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
Ran across these guys awhile back on BOP. Can't seem to find anything on them outside of that forum. Looking specifically for information/reviews regarding their raws list.

Regards,
Gundog

A few months ago. I was just looking for TNE, I was running another labs gear alongside it so I dont know about their other products. I got 4 vials. I would pin 100-150 mg about 1-1.5 hours preworkout. Got a better pump and could tell it was raising my bp. I think they are a sponsor at bop if that is where you seen them. I might use them again for preworkout mixes but i'm going to run my other stuff from another more established lab.

A few months ago. I was just looking for TNE, I was running another labs gear alongside it so I dont know about their other products. I got 4 vials. I would pin 100-150 mg about 1-1.5 hours preworkout. Got a better pump and could tell it was raising my bp. I think they are a sponsor at bop if that is where you seen them. I might use them again for preworkout mixes but i'm going to run my other stuff from another more established lab.
I hear ya bro..im just sniffing around as ill only need a few vials of somethin to go with my few vials of somethin come spring...Thanks Dog.

I have ordered from Elite and possibly going to run his Tren Ace and Prop in January. I don't have access to blood work in NYS but I'll definitely be posting pics of my tren transformation for anyone that's interested. It's my first time on tren.

From what Elite tells me, he uses Coconut oil in the warmer months of the year and just recently switched over to a more winter friendly carrier. None the less he has done some pretty wicked shit with blends.

He currently brewed a 800mg TestE/TrenE/MastE for a pro BB who shall remain nameless as far as his board name goes. Elite definitely has a hard on for brewing high mg blends and enjoys the challenge. Also 3 of his compounds TestE, Tren Ace and Test Prop have been Simec tested and all came back really Fucking outstanding.

If the member here on Meso would post up the testing that would be great or if he or Elite would give me permission to do so I do believe they have the proof/paperwork. So with that being said I have purchased from Elite and he's looking like a really good choice for a domestic right about now.