SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Yes, keeping at room temp. I'm experiencing repeated crashing, even st room temp. However, it does not seem to be effecting the product from a feel standpoint - still great pre workout and I kinda like pinning warm oil

I definitely got some Pre-Workout blends coming my way... those things make me feel like God.

I mean I'm not entirely sure why you're experiencing constant crashing of the vial but perhaps it's a fluke thing?

I definitely got some Pre-Workout blends coming my way... those things make me feel like God.

I mean I'm not entirely sure why you're experiencing constant crashing of the vial but perhaps it's a fluke thing?

Yes, they are really good. Still miss 24k's TNE, but very happy with the these guys generally. I forgot to note that I've run their Sust as well and it felt right. Sorry no bloods and I'm no oldtimer nor shill, I've just had a good experience with them so far.

I do as well an im ready to run that dbol/tne/drol buddy. Is it weird that in waiting i am popping a chubby do to what i will do to some of my side peices on that. Striaght up animal. Dont even say sorry just bounce off walls an break shit in the process an say shh shhh its a good hurt hahahhshsh

Yes, they are really good. Still miss 24k's TNE, but very happy with the these guys generally. I forgot to note that I've run their Sust as well and it felt right. Sorry no bloods and I'm no oldtimer nor shill, I've just had a good experience with them so far.

Everyone who's anybody talks about 24k's TNE...... one guy I know said other sources TNE doesn't come close to 24k... says a lot for that dude. RIP! lol motherfucka left us too damn early.

I do as well an im ready to run that dbol/tne/drol buddy. Is it weird that in waiting i am popping a chubby do to what i will do to some of my side peices on that. Striaght up animal. Dont even say sorry just bounce off walls an break shit in the process an say shh shhh its a good hurt hahahhshsh

Fuck that!!! I fuck the weights up... last time I was on dbol/adrol/TNE I played around with 255lb on the incline for Close Grip after I tossed around 225lb on close for 6 reps lol.

I got the first batch from the drol, dbol and tne as a sample to test out. It's fun fun fun.

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com

And no you fucks I'm not trying to steal members I could care less. The less the better actually. But if your looking for elite he is over there.

I've gotten to know him well and he's a good dude. Ran several different things from him and it's been awesome. I was one of his first customers in the forum world. I have seen him progress to where he is now. He's doing a good job.

All kinks he's ever had he worked out professionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I been thinking bout this for a few hours now....
First off, wipe your feet when you come in my house...

Second, fuck you and your board. I don't know anything about elite so I won't speak on it. However, your making him look bad with your Kim Jung Un Rhetoric and piffle... You come to the good members here with your opinions and assumptions gear is GTG cuz you feel good... Your clearly try'n to generate sales your board can't. Take it elsewhere hotrod...

Tank

Second, fuck you and your board. I don't know anything about elite so I won't speak on it. However, your making him look bad with your Kim Jung Un Rhetoric and piffle... You come to the good members here with your opinions and assumptions gear is GTG cuz you feel good... Your clearly try'n to generate sales your board can't. Take it elsewhere hotrod...

Tank

Just ate breakfast.... have to eat or else I get all weak and shit.

Frank, who ever this guy is. He came in with an attitude and disrespected us to prove a really shitty point. But don't take away from Elite. If you talk and do business with Elite that man speaks our language. Very down to earth kind of guy. He approuched me when his rep gave me the cold shoulder over at BOP and basically threw me to the curb when I was looking to buy a few preworkout injects. Elite came back from his vacation emailed me and couldn't stop apologizing for his rep and the bullshit of me getting my ass kicked to the curb.

With that being said. Frank I know you made a thread about MENT and I have bought 5 costly vials from Elite. He made a small batch and I decided he was the source I would buy MENT from just to see what it's all about. Elite is very curious as well and doubtful of MENT but it was my choice to purchase it. One thing Elite stands behind is his ability to make High milligram/ml blends with zero PIP. He is also a Raws seller/source and three of the most important raws Test E/ Prop/ Tren Ace have been tested by a fellow Meso Member. So I feel very good about this source. I can be wrong, but that's the name of the game. Focus on the good shit and ignore the shills/fuck heads and doubters when dealing with sources. There's always a diamond in the rough and that happens to be Elite at the moment among other domestics.

Frank, who ever this guy is. He came in with an attitude and disrespected us to prove a really shitty point. But don't take away from Elite. If you talk and do business with Elite that man speaks our language. Very down to earth kind of guy. He approuched me when his rep gave me the cold shoulder over at BOP and basically threw me to the curb when I was looking to buy a few preworkout injects. Elite came back from his vacation emailed me and couldn't stop apologizing for his rep and the bullshit of me getting my ass kicked to the curb.

With that being said. Frank I know you made a thread about MENT and I have bought 5 costly vials from Elite. He made a small batch and I decided he was the source I would buy MENT from just to see what it's all about. Elite is very curious as well and doubtful of MENT but it was my choice to purchase it. One thing Elite stands behind is his ability to make High milligram/ml blends with zero PIP. He is also a Raws seller/source and three of the most important raws Test E/ Prop/ Tren Ace have been tested by a fellow Meso Member. So I feel very good about this source. I can be wrong, but that's the name of the game. Focus on the good shit and ignore the shills/fuck heads and doubters when dealing with sources. There's always a diamond in the rough and that happens to be Elite at the moment among other domestics.
Completely understand bro and that's why I made sure to make it clear it's nothing against Elite. I'm not gonna assassinate his character or the quality of his product unless given a reason. My whole issue is this guy coming onto meso and bad mouthing our members, and looking for free advertising on meso cuz we are not moderated. Dude was a strate dickhole about it...

Tank

Tank

37beb00ebb526b0d643587edda7cec5c.jpg

So angry around here. Sorry to make you think for so long. Your gonna be alright though bud. Just makin that brain stronger.

So angry around here. Sorry to make you think for so long. Your gonna be alright though bud. Just makin that brain stronger.

Correct, I'm gonna be just fine. Cuz I can deadlift your mama..IMG_20161125_141138.jpgGet your weight up homeboy. Then come back and try again...

I'm sure Elite would love you being his rep with all your pro social skills..
Your great for business...

Everything you said is dead on. My initial order from Elite got screwed up and he more than made it up. I'm not going to go in depth with things he's done, but he's a great guy. His advice is spot on. The brother goes out of his way to answer and help any way he can. Top notch. If I can consider him a friend just from our conversations, I do.

Fucking solid reply right there. What say you @TX TERROR ?

That's cute...
6a2a6a46e59b3d6709edcc487143a916.jpg

We can compare size and strength all day. I'm gonna win there I promise you that. Again. Idk why your so mad bro. Lol. You look like an over fed Oompa Looma

And I could really give a fuck about elite. People wanna know about him and that's what I can share. Weather you like it or not, I really don't care haha. Nothing to do with repping. All I can do is share what I've experienced for the OP

Next time use the big boy bar. That way you can actually lift some weight.

That's cute...
6a2a6a46e59b3d6709edcc487143a916.jpg

We can compare size and strength all day. I'm gonna win there I promise you that. Again. Idk why your so mad bro. Lol. You look like an over fed Oompa Looma

And I could really give a fuck about elite. People wanna know about him and that's what I can share. Weather you like it or not, I really don't care haha. Nothing to do with repping. All I can do is share what I've experienced for the OP

Next time use the big boy bar. That way you can actually lift some weight.

#Syntholn
Next time have your BF do your SEO injects accordingly and you won't look so deformed..
NIMG_4533.JPG