SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Completely understand bro and that's why I made sure to make it clear it's nothing against Elite. I'm not gonna assassinate his character or the quality of his product unless given a reason. My whole issue is this guy coming onto meso and bad mouthing our members, and looking for free advertising on meso cuz we are not moderated. Dude was a strate dickhole about it...

Tank

Frank is one of the only guys on here who I wouldn't dare piss on his tree. With that being said. @TX TERROR I don't know who you are but go back to your board bro. You got no blood here.

That's cute...
6a2a6a46e59b3d6709edcc487143a916.jpg

We can compare size and strength all day. I'm gonna win there I promise you that. Again. Idk why your so mad bro. Lol. You look like an over fed Oompa Looma

And I could really give a fuck about elite. People wanna know about him and that's what I can share. Weather you like it or not, I really don't care haha. Nothing to do with repping. All I can do is share what I've experienced for the OP

Next time use the big boy bar. That way you can actually lift some weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look great man. Definitely impressive. I don't enjoy pissing matches online. I tend to handle my shit with my fist and my teeth but no ones going out like that here because I believe we're all looking for the same shit but you must understand we're a tough crowd on Meso and we're hard on everyone. So don't take it personally but at the same time don't come at us like your talking down to us.. that's all bro. Best of luck with everything man.

You look great man. Definitely impressive. I don't enjoy pissing matches online. I tend to handle my shit with my fist and my teeth but no ones going out like that here because I believe we're all looking for the same shit but you must understand we're a tough crowd on Meso and we're hard on everyone. So don't take it personally but at the same time don't come at us like your talking down to us.. that's all bro. Best of luck with everything man.

Oh bro I totally agree. I'm in the same boat. I honestly have no idea why this fluffy little man is so angry. Never was it my intention to start an argument. Didn't mean to down talk anyone either. I'm usually a pretty humble dude. Plenty of people here know me. And yes meso is a fun place. Hence why I come around :) lots of good friends here and I'm quite familiar with the tough town vibe haha.

I got no hard feelings to anyone. All this does is provide entertainment to a boring Saturday xmas shopping and sitting traffic.

No. You won't EVER out lift me....
Just saying...

By the looks of it I have... Especially if that's your max.

And the synthol comment is lame bro. Doesn't even make sense lol. Gotta throw better things at me than that.

Here is the deal... If you wanna be done being mad, il stop being mean.

We know it ain't going anywhere and its clogging up ops thread.

Or we just meet at Academy in Allen Tx around 1 and brawl this thing out warrior style. You bring the 2x4 with a nail in it and il bring the bat wire bat.

Oh bro I totally agree. I'm in the same boat. I honestly have no idea why this fluffy little man is so angry. Never was it my intention to start an argument. Didn't mean to down talk anyone either. I'm usually a pretty humble dude. Plenty of people here know me. And yes meso is a fun place. Hence why I come around :) lots of good friends here and I'm quite familiar with the tough town vibe haha.

I got no hard feelings to anyone. All this does is provide entertainment to a boring Saturday xmas shopping and sitting traffic.

At 190lbs I bend more bars then you.
And I too do this for shits and giggles..
No need for the Ol' syn nasty either...IMG_20161217_102219.jpg

At 190lbs I bend more bars then you.
And I too do this for shits and giggles..
No need for the Ol' syn nasty either...View attachment 55237

So are you proposing we just swap pictures over and over again? You got a nice little physique there. You do what you gotta do to get through the day. But your kinda starting to creep me out man.

So are you proposing we just swap pictures over and over again? You got a nice little physique there. You do what you gotta do to get through the day. But your kinda starting to creep me out man.

Fair enough. You came in here with a chip on your shoulder and I got my panties in a bunch. Your pretty jacked and I'm sure freakishly strong. Hats off to your hard work. Again, I don't know much about elite but things do sound good. I been kinda fucked off since three weeks ago when I had emergency surgery to fuse my vertebrae back together... Damn near ended my career. Don't wish it upon no man in this lifestyle.
Again, hats off to your hard work.

Tank

By the looks of it I have... Especially if that's your max.

And the synthol comment is lame bro. Doesn't even make sense lol. Gotta throw better things at me than that.

Here is the deal... If you wanna be done being mad, il stop being mean.

We know it ain't going anywhere and its clogging up ops thread.

Or we just meet at Academy in Allen Tx around 1 and brawl this thing out warrior style. You bring the 2x4 with a nail in it and il bring the bat wire bat.

Do me a solid man... and stop disrespecting a big member here. Frank has a lot of pics on Meso I believe and he's been huge/ jacked and both depending on that time of the season.... right now it's big bear mode and we're all fluffy lol. But let's keep the disrespect out of this thread and let the shit be gone. Thanks man.

We all got our temper issues... that's why God created pussy... lol

Fair enough. You came in here with a chip on your shoulder and I got my panties in a bunch. Your pretty jacked and I'm sure freakishly strong. Hats off to your hard work. Again, I don't know much about elite but things do sound good. I been kinda fucked off since three weeks ago when I had emergency surgery to fuse my vertebrae back together... Damn near ended my career. Don't wish it upon no man in this lifestyle.
Again, hats off to your hard work.

Tank

You too man. For 190 that is a lot of weight. Sorry for being a dick head.hope you have a speedy recover. Shit sounds bad.

Good shit. I don't like seeing bro's fighting. Bad enough we get all the negative shit from average skinny motherfuckers in their Kids size small designer shirts and skinny jeans... I don't know about you guys but my cock and balls don't fit in no skinny jeans and If it ain't a true 2XL or up I don't wear it... us big motherfuckers have to stick together.

Just the other day I almost lost my shit in my 2016 Jeep GC and nearly got out of my truck and almost pulled a guy out of his tiny ass jap car for cutting me off and flipping the bird. Safe to say I scared the fuck out of him when I was foaming out the mouth... I can't be doing that shit. To damn big and my mom can't bail my ass out anymore.... so let's keep our tempers down and focus on getting bigger leaner and getting a ton of pussy lol... Tinder is my Bitch...

Negative Ghost rider. Just another lab I've tried. Was intrigued by the coconut oil. I still have a different go to lab.

Remember little buddy, not everyone who has an opinion is repping or dick riding. Sometimes people have a review or opinion out of sheer experience. Ever been on Yelp? Works kind of like that....

Yea well you keep in mind that your the one that came off like a dick when there was no need for it... wanna run your cocksucker off at people then fine, move your ass on over to your OWN board and do that shit.. otherwise be a little respectful and contribute something constructive... someone comes cross ways at you then by all means handle that shit but until then check yourself at the log in screen... peace

Just read this. As a few members have already said now that I've finished reading everything, it was the way you came in man... not gonna exactly get a warm welcoming that way... but water under the bridge at this point as far as I'm concerned.

I have to say that communication is as fast as you guys stated. Got a reply back before I could finish catching up on this thread answering my questions...

I have to say that communication is as fast as you guys stated. Got a reply back before I could finish catching up on this thread answering my questions...

He's a true gentleman bro. Definitely a stand up guy and he won't let your pack sit if you decide on pulling the trigger. I'm expecting a nice pack from him soon on some stuff I bought. Definitely one of the few domestic sources I got that treats me like a customer. If you notice some sources act like their doing you a solid by letting you order their shit. I say fuck em.....

Personally. I work fucking hard for my money... to damn hard and what I spend. I spend with the hope that this shit is good and gets me to my goals. Sources acting like cunts makes me doubt their shit further and truthfully I don't like a source that can't Fucking respond back within a time frame and not converse with you.... after all their selling a product and they need your business. This guy understands that and keeps his shit tight. I'm hoping for good shit out of his Prop and Tren Ace that I ordered and his MENT that I want to experiment with.

I got the simec results on the test e, prop and tren ace and if this shit doesn't get me big... then it's my own fault for not eating or busting my ass in the weight room.