SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Wtf is going on up in errrrrr ????? @2Dumb2Plumb @T-Bagger are you working for this source? This thread is a source CHECK!!!!! Not a source SHILL and PUSH thread !!!! Watch your step here.....
Hell if I know what the difference is lol. I'm jut posting my experience with Elite. The OP wanted to know what anyone knew about them. I found a great UGL and I'll gladly boast on their products/TA/etc. I'll post up bloods on my next cycle as well.

But I will say that 2D2P has had his raws from Elite tested through SIMEC and they have all come back pure.

He's a raws supplier first and foremost so his raws have to be on point for him to do business. If I had the funds I would gladly test each of his products. I might do this in the future.
Bro, I would love to see you get his Mast & Primo raws tested.

I have his mast P i will labmax an post no later then 4 to 5 days. An ya i have had very little pip if any. I have a very low body fat an can get away with 25g 5/8ths damn near anywhere. I use 1in in glutes but i dont think its a must with 5% bf. But i know the blend an whats in it has more so weight on pip.
I will log my bulk cycke atleast updates but i ordered
Mast Px2
Test Ex2
Test px2
Tren Ex1
Dbol/tne/drol x4
Dbolx2
Decax2
Npp
Eq
An have Dharmas
Eq
Testovil
Dbol
Npp
Tren ace..which says 100mgs/ml an goes at 111mg/ml an just stringest shit ive done. It was maybe 2to3 days of pinning i was like 10 mins into sex an fucking gased like i was in a 5 round bout man. Idk if anyone ekse has the worst cardio known to man on all tren Ace or what. But fuck man i thought i was dying haha. Literally pouring sweat had to take a breather every few mins an after I hit the pinnacle of gasing i was literally tapoed out a paraplegic couldve beat the vreaks off of me it was bad. Anyone have tips on keeping more in the gas tank when on Tren an does it very on esters? It has nothing to do with my cardio im in martial arts 4 days a week an 3 of them run 3 hrs in a row 3 diff different arts an 2 days of full contact sparring a week an ive been active in it for 9 years daily so just curious if anyone else has this tren reaper effect. Thanks

Fair enough Meso now has someone to hold responsible . If something negative happens here! ;)
People hold themselves responsible for what happens to them. If I get shit product, I'm going to do what, exactly? It's the risk you take in this game and every other illegal game. in hindsight, I probably should've just pointed him to whatever source board Elite is on.

Uh oh, @CdnGuy - better watch this guy and @2Dumb2Plumb as well! They've had nothing but good to say about Elite in this thread as well! Oh wait, they weren't liking posts where someone was trashing you. All clear!
This doesn't involve @ranger.danger he's not pushing anything. Now Mr 2FuckingDumb is a whoooooole different story. He is quite the story teller are you big guy? Comon tell us a good story would ya? ;) T-Bag you and "storyteller" better shut it down. If not evidence will come out. Right 2Dumb? Oh btw 2Dumb I'm not talking about the dirt I have on our old beef. I'm talking about new dirt putting you in bed with Elite you 2 faced bitch! Don't believe me....I beg you too step up!
Now fuck off weasels! Happy new year :)

This doesn't involve @ranger.danger he's not pushing anything. Now Mr 2FuckingDumb is a whoooooole different story. He is quite the story teller are you big guy? Comon tell us a good story would ya? ;) T-Bag you and "storyteller" better shut it down. If not evidence will come out. Right 2Dumb? Oh btw 2Dumb I'm not talking about the dirt I have on our old beef. I'm talking about new dirt putting you in bed with Elite you 2 faced bitch! Don't believe me....I beg you too step up!
Now fuck off weasels! Happy new year :)
Exactly what evidence are you referring to? You're an idiot dude.

Don't believe me?...I can see the new thread title now " 2FuckingDumb & T-Bagged Pushing in PM"
Shall we proceed?