SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Yeah pretty soon Tren Ace and Prop. It got good testing on it and I think that's a good Lab for me to try my first cut perhaps permanent cut.
Unfortunately you and T-Bagged are slimey fucks and you a huge liar. You wanna rep Elite then get them to set up shop here! Then someone can be held accountable if something goes wrong. If not fuck off ...and @TX TERROR get these guys outta here!

lol check on Muscle and Science board. A mod there posted that his wife got into a car accident and they found a spot on her lung that's cancerous....

Btw I only told him to mention me because I've done business with him before. I could of said go to Muscle and science and figure stuff out yourself but I much rather see a Meso brother get hooked up with a few freebies and good gear than have a source treat him like shit like what's happening with Tsl and Pharmacom here because of you.

Do whatever you want I got nothing to hide ! I know what I've said to. You even tried to be a slime ball and asked me "who I worked for" lol What was my reply? Lol

Do whatever you want I got nothing to hide ! I know what I've said to you even you trindicated to be a slimey ball aND ask me "who I worked for" lol

No bro not that..... the first PM where you were a chest puffer and a big savior and what not.

I can't like a lab? Lol suppose I said I like The dictator.... suppose I said I like Pharmacom and wanted to run a Pharmacom log? Or a dictator log?

No bro not that..... the first PM where you were a chest puffer and a big savior and what not.
You truly are retarded, yes please post the PM were I reached out to you. You were crying to someone about possibly being scammed. That person told me and i tried to help you.That's gonna make me look really bad right? :confused: lol just leave 2DumbFuck!

You truly are retarded, yes please post the PM were I reached out to you. You were crying to someone about possibly being scammed. That person told me and i tried to help you.That's gonna make me look really bad right? :confused: lol just leave 2DumbFuck!

Lol I was crying... I was venting... big difference

The source in question is Drakon. His lab is solid but their t/a sucks. Took about a month and half to get my packs..... anymore. I was actually scammed by MyProtein.com on an order I cancelled but that got rectified a week ago...