SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Don't believe me?...I can see the new thread title now " 2FuckingDumb & T-Bagged Pushing in PM"
Shall we proceed?
I hear you. You're talking about my PM to a dude (who I won't name) that asked about Elite's raws and I said he can email him for a sample? You're an idiot. Pushing? Not hardly. I would've posted it here, numb nuts.

But I hear you, ass wipe and I'll quit "pushing"

I hear you. You're talking about my PM to a dude (who I won't name) that asked about Elite's raws and I said he can email him for a sample? You're an idiot. Pushing? Not hardly. I would've posted it here, numb nuts.
Wrong! lol Look at the rookie trying to probe for answers :rolleyes: Son your getting the choice right now. You won't be soon and you will be "black balled" here. Just a heads up man....

Btw where's 2FuckingDumb ? You gonna let your partner take the heat you bitch ?

Wrong! lol Look at the rookie trying to probe for answers :rolleyes: Son your getting the choice right now. You won't be soon and you will be "black balled" here. Just a heads up man....
Not sure what else you're referring to and personally don't care. Unlike you, I don't live here. Try getting a life. You might like it.

2Dumb is my partner? You're an even dumber fuck than you let on.

Run along weasel go hang out with your other Eilte fucktard @TX TERROR at his homo board! You guys keep pumping Eilte or this thread and a new thread will be posted. Good day

Try me...
If I gave a fuck, I would. As I said, I don't live my life online like you do. You're a fucking waste of skin, keyboard warrior. Try getting some pussy - you might not be such a cock muncher.

You can black ball me or whatever. I'm not pushing Elite or repping for him or whatever else your small mind thinks.

On another note, I get what you're saying and I will stop "pushing" because apart from you, I like this community. Good day.

Do me a favor Canuck .....
This doesn't involve @ranger.danger he's not pushing anything. Now Mr 2FuckingDumb is a whoooooole different story. He is quite the story teller are you big guy? Comon tell us a good story would ya? ;) T-Bag you and "storyteller" better shut it down. If not evidence will come out. Right 2Dumb? Oh btw 2Dumb I'm not talking about the dirt I have on our old beef. I'm talking about new dirt putting you in bed with Elite you 2 faced bitch! Don't believe me....I beg you too step up!
Now fuck off weasels! Happy new year :)

I left you alone since our spat but you seem to have my name coming out of your little mouth more often now.

I hope you do more for yourself with the Canadian medical department then you do here. It would be a damn shame if you died a painful death from such a simple procedure.

CDN your a fucking nut and your going to hurt a lot of guys here that do business with the sources that are on here... you clearly have an agenda and I heard you approach sources for protection money or else you go on endless crusades to screw them over. I'm trying hard to get sources to come out against you.. they will eventually.

Do me a favor Canuck .....

I left you alone since our spat but you seem to have my name coming out of your little mouth more often now.

I hope you do more for yourself with the Canadian medical department then you do here. It would be a damn shame if you died a painful death from such a simple procedure.
You left me alone? Loooool You are fucking delusional and definitely mentally unstable. So tell me tough guy what "Vet" PM'D you asking you to back down from me? lol You are a lying sack of shit and I should have finished you the last time. So shall we finish this now ? I've got all your PM'S ready...sourcing and others.

Do me a favor keep my name out of your little rants. I stopped after our beef. You just keep on going. Elite Genetics is a source I'm currently trying as a Domestic source... an American Domestic. The fact you care about American Domestics sounds shady as fuck.

You left me alone? Loooool You are fucking delusional and definitely mentally unstable. So tell me tough guy what "Vet" PM'D you asking you to back down from me? lol You are a lying sack of shit and I should have finished you the last time. So shall we finish this now ?

I'm a mental case because I went against the grain of bashing a source to no end til he scams everyone because he's tired of the abuse he takes here?

CDN your a fucking nut and your going to hurt a lot of guys here that do business with the sources that are on here... you clearly have an agenda and I heard you approach sources for protection money or else you go on endless crusades to screw them over. I'm trying hard to get sources to come out against you.. they will eventually.
LOOOOOOOOL MKULLKTRA58 is that you?

I'm a mental case because I went against the grain of bashing a source to no end til he scams everyone because he's tired of the abuse he takes here?
You do you realize I have proof right? And every word you say here you will be eating...bye bye 2Dumbfuck