SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Hello @TX TERROR question for you sir. Why is it everytime you pop into Meso your pushing some ugl? The last lab if memory serves me correct was Real Atlas.That guy was a fucking clown! I find it disrespectful you coming here every now and again with some lab to push.

I like atlas a lot myself. They have been a really good lab from my experience and they continue to impress. Glad you made this post to clear things up, grade. Awesome of you to cover those who were down and out.
It's funny how you said " that's awesome you covered those who were down and out" The second GrandeClown showed up here I knew he was a POS lol

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com

And no you fucks I'm not trying to steal members I could care less. The less the better actually.
So you're not pumping "your" board you say TX ? Huh that's funny seems when you pop in you have to blow your board hard in plain view.

Atlas has reviews on my board which is Nestofgiants.com and also Brotherhoodofpain.com you guys can find a good chunk of reviews there as well as some bloods.
Do us a favor and stay at those boards we got enough shady types already...thxs

I received my first TD from Elite yesterday... not even a week and the package came. I have had a few outstanding orders with another domestic source that allowed my pack to sit for 3-4 weeks before it was delivered and he claimed "backed up because of the holidays" plus I paid for that fucking shipping..... Elite ships your gear for Free. And he's the type of guy that emails you asking "Hey bro did you get your pack yet, I see it arrived in the area".....

Once I get my full cycles worth of gear in the second pack I'll post up everything. I had to make 2 orders due to bitcoin limits of $300

Can someone say massive bulking baby. Thanks to my boy just a hop skip an jump away :) for the hook up
Elite Genetics! An @John Evans for the pharma PCts for half price an then his line of gear i am much abiliged. I have plenty of the labmax on the way for some personal testing i will post pics should have them all tested by friday.

Attachments

• 20161228_131027.jpg
    20161228_131027.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 71
  • 20161228_131034.jpg
    20161228_131034.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20161228_131057.jpg
    20161228_131057.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20161228_131102.jpg
    20161228_131102.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20161228_131046.jpg
    20161228_131046.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 58
Can someone say massive bulking baby. Thanks to my boy just a hop skip an jump away :) for the hook up
Elite Genetics! An @John Evans for the pharma PCts for half price an then his line of gear i am much abiliged. I have plenty of the labmax on the way for some personal testing i will post pics should have them all tested by friday.

Yeah those Elite Genetics vials look sexy as fuck.

Hah thanks man.
Hey what are the suggestions on dosage for the dbol/drol/tne vials.
Its 50/50/50 mg.
I have inject dbol too im getting sick of pinning 2 times a day already with the dbol i have heard some guys just drink it an split the dose up 5 times throught the day or whatever your does is every 4 hrs apart for better stable bloods im thinking after week 1 1/2 things should be built up more so then say day 3 so some say get away with kess injections im just curious if that has to do with there base water vs oil.
Thanks
cycle looks like
Tne/dbol/drol EOD wk1-4 ,25mgs each an dont use reg inj dbol. On day of inj.
25mgs Ed of Dbol wk1-4
400mgs Deca wk1-10
1-10 Test E wk500mgs
10-14 NPP wk100 mgs Eod
10-14 test prop wk100 Eod
Maybe throw in some Mast P last few weeks to get a lil leaner.

Arom -12.5 Eod
Prami e3d
Krill oil ed
Milk thistle ed
Coq10 ed
Vit E ed
Multivitamin ed

PCT/ Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Arom for rebound if needed

Same vits. An well being supps as above ED.

Hah thanks man.
Its 50/50/50 mg.
I have inject dbol too im getting sick of pinning 2 times a day already with the dbol i have heard some guys just drink it an split the dose up 5 times throught the day or whatever your does is every 4 hrs apart for better stable bloods im thinking after week 1 1/2 things should be built up more so then say day 3 so some say get away with kess injections im just curious if that has to do with there base water vs oil.
Thanks
cycle looks like
25mgs Ed of Dbol wk1-4
400mgs Deca wk1-10
1-10 Test E wk500mgs
10-14 NPP wk100 mgs Eod

Arom -12.5 Eod
Prami e3d
Krill oil ed
Milk thistle ed
Coq10 ed
Vit E ed
Multivitamin ed

PCT/ Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

A very big guy... 295lbs told me he pins his orals once a day and that's it..... told me he doesn't bother splitting the dosing. I just hit the blend everyday with my NPP/Prop if I was on a long ester cycle I would hit it on pinning days only and just substitute it with caps/tabs... or heat the vial under water and pin with a slin into the delt, trice or bicep

Does anyone recognize this elite genetics? I noticed it's different then the vials I saw posted is this a copy cat? Luckliy I only purchased a few months back if it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 39
Hah thanks man.
Its 50/50/50 mg.
Thanks
cycle looks like
25mgs Ed of Dbol wk1-4
400mgs Deca wk1-10
1-10 Test E wk500mgs
10-14 NPP wk100 mgs Eod

Arom -12.5 Eod
Prami e3d
Krill oil ed
Milk thistle ed
Coq10 ed
Vit E ed
Multivitamin ed

PCT/ Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Dose should be 1 ml bro

Once I get my entire pack I'll post up the goodies and I'll show how easy it is to heat up the coconut oil and keep it room temp...if you ever get crashed gear from this guy and it looks like sludge... seriously have no doubts in it. The coconut oil doesn't hold up in the cold but at room temp it holds damn well.

Does anyone recognize this elite genetics? I noticed it's different then the vials I saw posted is this a copy cat? Luckliy I only purchased a few months back if it is.
I had some of the same vials about 9 months ago that I got from somebody. All was good to me but I only had their TNE and was running another labs gear with it. I had good results taking 1-1.5ml 1.5 hours preworkout.

I had some of the same vials about 9 months ago that I got from somebody. All was good to me but I only had their TNE and was running another labs gear with it. I had good results taking 1-1.5ml 1.5 hours preworkout.
Awesome thanks guys makes me feel better lol

Once I get my entire pack I'll post up the goodies and I'll show how easy it is to heat up the coconut oil and keep it room temp...if you ever get crashed gear from this guy and it looks like sludge... seriously have no doubts in it. The coconut oil doesn't hold up in the cold but at room temp it holds damn well.
How's the pip on the coconut oil?

How's the pip on the coconut oil?

No pip bro!! This guy makes high milligram blends like 800mg a ml or so I believe that consist of Test E , Tren E , mast e and No Pip... he enjoys making blends and he keeps his customers health first by using that coconut oil. Less solvents and poison and it holds everything at room temperature.