SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

From what Elite tells me, he uses Coconut oil in the warmer months of the year and just recently switched over to a more winter friendly carrier. None the less he has done some pretty wicked shit with blends.

He currently brewed a 800mg TestE/TrenE/MastE for a pro BB who shall remain nameless as far as his board name goes. Elite definitely has a hard on for brewing high mg blends and enjoys the challenge. Also 3 of his compounds TestE, Tren Ace and Test Prop have been Simec tested and all came back really Fucking outstanding.

If the member here on Meso would post up the testing that would be great or if he or Elite would give me permission to do so I do believe they have the proof/paperwork. So with that being said I have purchased from Elite and he's looking like a really good choice for a domestic right about now.
Elite would be more than happy to have you post your bloods here and anywhere else he is. You're right - he's a beast at his brews. He blended me some Test P/Tren A/Mast P. No PIP whatsoever.

From what Elite tells me, he uses Coconut oil in the warmer months of the year and just recently switched over to a more winter friendly carrier. None the less he has done some pretty wicked shit with blends.

He currently brewed a 800mg TestE/TrenE/MastE for a pro BB who shall remain nameless as far as his board name goes. Elite definitely has a hard on for brewing high mg blends and enjoys the challenge. Also 3 of his compounds TestE, Tren Ace and Test Prop have been Simec tested and all came back really Fucking outstanding.

If the member here on Meso would post up the testing that would be great or if he or Elite would give me permission to do so I do believe they have the proof/paperwork. So with that being said I have purchased from Elite and he's looking like a really good choice for a domestic right about now.
Oh yeah - a great domestic source!

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com

And no you fucks I'm not trying to steal members I could care less. The less the better actually. But if your looking for elite he is over there.

I've gotten to know him well and he's a good dude. Ran several different things from him and it's been awesome. I was one of his first customers in the forum world. I have seen him progress to where he is now. He's doing a good job.

All kinks he's ever had he worked out professionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no you fucks I'm not trying to steal members I could care less. The less the better actually. But if your looking for elite he is over there.

I've gotten to know him well and he's a good dude. Ran several different things from him and it's been awesome. I was one of his first customers in the forum world. I have seen him progress to where he is now. He's doing a good job.

Sup with the piss poor attitude bruh???

you may not be a rep for him but you are certainly a dick rider...

Seems like there's some talk about this lab, kind of cool he sells raws and his brew. Id love to see some bloods.

Blood work to me doesn't mean shit. We've seen guys with the same batches from PCOM draw bloods and everyone's came back differently. Just like GH testing.

Fuck.... a year ago I got regular blood work and the shit came back 2000 times over range on everything . The doctor was laughing and he said "looks like you're dead"...... so I seriously doubt blood work.

Keep this one short an sweet. His customer service,knowledge and honesty is fucking second to none.gear is on point. But thats my opinion which means jack. So be safe an good luck Mi amigos.
An im not saying its G2G. You will have to pull the trigger yo damn self an see whats up. But vet the guy like i did an see if you like his answers. He will respond quick man an too the point. The thing about this cat is he isnt in this for the money yes its nice im sure but he has a love for the game more so than anyone who sources. In my humble opinion. So do with it what you must. I order from new sources because to me its like gold panning but if i need to go to the stream thats consistent then ummm. Their ya go

Keep this one short an sweet. His customer service,knowledge and honesty is fucking second to none.gear is on point. But thats my opinion which means jack. So be safe an good luck Mi amigos.
An im not saying its G2G. You will have to pull the trigger yo damn self an see whats up. But vet the guy like i did an see if you like his answers. He will respond quick man an too the point. The thing about this cat is he isnt in this for the money yes its nice im sure but he has a love for the game more so than anyone who sources. In my humble opinion. So do with it what you must. I order from new sources because to me its like gold panning but if i need to go to the stream thats consistent then ummm. Their ya go

I feel the same way. I like new sources because they have more to prove. Not saying the guy is a new source but he's new to me and You're definitely right he answers his emails in like 5 seconds. Definitely a stand up guy and he knows his shit too. I feel really strongly about a few sources now because I've been around the block. My motto is "Riding the Wave" you ride that wave til the source can no longer carry its weight. Just like the stock market you get in when the going is good and you get out before it turns to shit.

Or for the Layman motherfuckers out there... it's like dipping in some good pussy... you know you're not the only dude hitting it so you hit it for aslong as you can before she starts to dry out and give you the itch lol....

Like fucking Poker...... hold your balls and you're good lol.

you may not be a rep for him but you are certainly a dick rider...

Negative Ghost rider. Just another lab I've tried. Was intrigued by the coconut oil. I still have a different go to lab.

Remember little buddy, not everyone who has an opinion is repping or dick riding. Sometimes people have a review or opinion out of sheer experience. Ever been on Yelp? Works kind of like that....

I feel the same way. I like new sources because they have more to prove. Not saying the guy is a new source but he's new to me and You're definitely right he answers his emails in like 5 seconds. Definitely a stand up guy and he knows his shit too. I feel really strongly about a few sources now because I've been around the block. My motto is "Riding the Wave" you ride that wave til the source can no longer carry its weight. Just like the stock market you get in when the going is good and you get out before it turns to shit.

Or for the Layman motherfuckers out there... it's like dipping in some good pussy... you know you're not the only dude hitting it so you hit it for aslong as you can before she starts to dry out and give you the itch lol....

Like fucking Poker...... hold your balls and you're good lol.

Hahah you an I see eye to eye bro. Just ride the wave an hold on some of these guys like you said make bomb shit at first a taper out thats why i go in at first. I dont agree with it by any stretch but its called playing the fucking game. An if you get it while that pussy tight reality is if its uno only way for it to go an thats down. I look for consistency over anything. An i agree with what your saying 2D2P. Im pickin up what your puttin down! Hah stay safe man

I've been running pre workouts, TNE and the TNE / Androl blend on and off. Very happy with product. The coconut oil as a carrier seems to reduce pip a lot which is nice and goes in very smooth. I do note that a number of the vials crashed on receipt and continue to crash after a short pop in the microwave so I'm glad to hear they are looking at other carrier oils too.

I've been running pre workouts, TNE and the TNE / Androl blend on and off. Very happy with product. The coconut oil as a carrier seems to reduce pip a lot which is nice and goes in very smooth. I do note that a number of the vials crashed on receipt and continue to crash after a short pop in the microwave so I'm glad to hear they are looking at other carrier oils too.

Yes, he switches carrier oils during the winter. But from what he told me, if the coconut oil is crashed you should be able to bring it back once and it stays at room temperature. Are you keeping it at room temp bro? Assuming you're in a cold state like myself.

Yes, keeping at room temp. I'm experiencing repeated crashing, even st room temp. However, it does not seem to be effecting the product from a feel standpoint - still great pre workout and I kinda like pinning warm oil

Yes, he switches carrier oils during the winter. But from what he told me, if the coconut oil is crashed you should be able to bring it back once and it stays at room temperature. Are you keeping it at room temp bro? Assuming you're in a cold state like myself.

Yup again is spot on. He doesnt send CC oil diring fall an winter do to exactly what your experiencing. But hit him up an he will walk you through it or do what 2d2p says. An it should break ot back down there is other ways as well. But the CC has less pip. An the other oil just doesnt crash in the cold or isnt supposed too.